Amidst leak now would be a good time to release the video

Since it was already leaked, blizz, now would be a good time to go ahead and release the video to the public, get some of the angst diverted elsewhere

2 Likes

If you’ve seen the leak then you know the short wasn’t even close to being done

7 Likes

We don’t know when that leak was taken…

Could have been months ago.

4 Likes

They can’t because then the CCs would have to push up their content deadlines. Think of those poor content creators. Those poor, starving, content creators. Those content creators who blizzard already says are easier to use rather than do their own damage control or marketing because they’re free labor and get paid off of ad revenue.

The leak’s date was back in May. And was also a localization render. Y’know, the ones they have to reanimate to have matching lip syncs with the localization language.

3 Likes

it was taken yesterday according to yutube

Yeah if it’s at all current or recent, there’s quite a bit of work left to be done. There’s also localization, music, and SFX. The whole leaked promo has Cyberpunk 2077 music in for god sake lol.

proof

Putting something up on youtube and taking something off Blizzard are two different things.

They likely didn’t happen same day.

Go rewatch it yourself and look at the date stamps plastered all over it.

2 Likes

If you can’t provide proof then why comment

Do you think influencer marketing isn’t common practice or was invented by Blizzard?

Do you also think it’s free?

Stop trying to get blizz to ban me.

Bro I’m quoting John Specter here. Don’t shoot me, take it out on him. He’s the one who said this is why they were using them.

2 Likes

You are not quoting anything.

You are making stuff up.

He did not say that and if you genuinely think he did, then you don’t understand what he said.

I don’t like Kiriko being being a p(l)aywall but this obsession with content creators like it’s not the main thing every single entertainment company in the world does as standard and somehow Blizzard are the inventors of this is pure ignorance.

You’re right, it was Andy B. My bad. But here,

1 Like

But again, that is not even close to what you said.

The video in all honesty and any updates will likely be released on a Tuesday or Thursday given Blizzards track record. My assumption is they will give us updates on the game and HOPEFULLY discuss the outrage and listen to the communities widespread feedback on this before its too late.

No, I don’t think it would. They’re timing out the release with the community content creators so taking away that opportunity would be unfair to them. Releasing information early due to leaks doesn’t change the schedule. People just need to chill and find something else to do. And Blizzard needs to start getting a handle on people working on disseminating information, uploading information ahead of time, and keep things under wraps a lot better.

I’m gonna be honest. I don’t think this outrage is all that big or widespread. I think it’s worth them addressing but not anywhere near large enough to give them too much pause

I would personally disagree but of course thats just off what I have seen. All their forums and social media are filled with people pissed rn

1 Like

Heck I told it to my buddies that play the game with me and they are mad as all heck, they don’t use the forums or reddit either.

1 Like