AMA responses Feb 21

I really hope they don’t mean the next support can drag teammates to them or something,that’s certainly not exciting :skull:

Very glad they’re doing something about this

Yeah right like the main sub is better lol

I am chill. I am saying, it’s an AMA. It’s one thing if he doesn’t know the answer to a question, but it’s certainly something he is capable of answering, even if it’s just an informed opinion.

Great post, thank you so much for saving us the hassle. One thing I find contradictory is the answer to Pharah. Of course someone replies with bias but they dont wanna remove what players like or find fun about her? Hmm kinda like they did to another hero? I swear this game is a love/hate relationship lmao. Again great work on the post.

1 Like

University is the only good one

4 Likes

Ok this is going incredibly slow. Some of the devs didn’t answer anything for like a hour now. I guess they are still having technical issues. Why reddit had to fail now? Why?

1 Like

It’d also be annoying.
“Ahahaha, I’ve got you pinned enemy Ana!” * poof * “Ah, enemy Ana is alive and I am back behind my Rein. Wonderful.”

@Baja Thank you for the summary thread! I greatly appreciate it.

HAHAHA

3 Likes

could also be something they might have answered in something else they might publish later…like a future blog post perhaps

in any case i havent seen any more responses in the last few minutes

But the dev literally said " we’ll cover the Mercy questions in another reply"

They didn’t ignore the question. They didn’t imply that they wouldn’t answer questions about Mercy. But simply that they will reply on the topic of Mercy in another question.
There are so many questions in this thread.

Edit: 13:00 PST - we’re still having some folks unable to post their responses. We’ll keep trying to post them later today. Apologies that our AuAA was impacted by the reddit outages. Really unfortunate timing.

so that was posted 30 mins ago…not sure when “later today” is…ill check back later and ill add if anything

1 Like

Which i fully understand considering how easy it is to poke the beehive. (heh, get it, cause she got a bee skin)

Anyone ask them anything involving dookie doodoo push?

I would very much like them to make changes to it or remove it. Hate it far more than I ever hated 2cp.

Still no answer about DF

1 Like

To all the people who have been saying there aren’t enough support players & that we need to make balance changes to fix that

This includes you Grey!

2 Likes

The devs continue to ignore the questions asked to Mercy, what a novelty.

Yes, I’m aware of the question that was asked. I happen to personally know the guy who asked the question.

3 Likes

Just making sure you saw that considering how much you’ve been talking about totally rebalancing the game because you were under the assumption that there weren’t enough support players, and I’ve been telling you for months that that’s a horrible idea.

can you relax, you’re so overdramatic.

8 Likes