Am so fed up with Battle.net

every now and then, after an ow update is released, the app just stops working.
crashes?
can’t open?
can’t download the game?
what about you put overwatch on steam? every activision games are on steam, its safer then blizzard app and am pretty sure steam doesnt just break down every now and then.

please put ow on steam, or let us update via an outside source.

I’ve never had this happen lol

1 Like

Steam <> battlenet

Two differents company, two differents game clients.

Cool except just because activision owns blizzard doesn’t make it an activision game. Blizzard games stay on the Bnet app sooooo

1 Like

and steam is superior thank you

so we’re stuck with this pile of hot garbage of a software

Bugs happen. You obviously haven’t used Steam for any significant amount of time if you really think it is that much superior in anything but name.

It still crashes, downloads frequently don’t work properly, still has buggy launches…it’s just as bad

Hmm, weird… Only ever had the Bnet app crash when I’ve updated my graphics drivers and it has been running in the background.
I have friends that rarely reboot/turn off their PC’s and have way more issues because of it…

Just wanna point out that this isnt the place to complain about the launcher…

Yeah, battle net is not designed to sell games of other people, you know… Btw epic is trying to enter in to the same field. Fascinating…

Maybe in a million years

Random discussion buddy

Man, don’t talk to me about epic. I’m so salty they don’t offer preloads for game launches. :tired_face:

:joy: eh you know, strategies i guess ahaha

1 Like

I’m still wondering when tf the new icons will start showing up.

Lol. It makes my soul sad when I want to stream a borderlands 3 launch party and thinking 30+ minutes of it will be downloading it lmao

I gave up on that, the tf2 team is now composed by more or less 3-2 people.

Never had any of that happen.

They won’t be moving their game to Steam… that would lose them a ton of money.