Am I the only one who actually prefers valk to rez?

I feel like I’m one of the only Mercy mains on here who much prefers valkyrie to her ressurect as an ultimate ability

It feels more balanced and it feels like it fits with the flow of the game much better. It’s not like her ult is useless anymore or anything, and using it for battle Mercy (with exception of like picking off a sniper or something) honestly doesn’t seem at all like its best use to me.

When Valk was first introduced, everyone assumed that all Mercys who ult will immediately go battle Mercy and abandon healing and I still see plenty of Mercys to this day who do that but it just… doesn’t work

Her valkyrie, to me, is really effective for healing and damage boosting. If you combo her ult with Orisa’s, that’s double damage for everybody in range. Even on its own, damage boosting and switching to healing every now and then when it’s needed is just so beneficial to a huge team fight

I can’t even remember what it’s like to play huge rez Mercy at this point. I hope they bring back huge rez for Uprising game mode, but not for anything other than that

long read but I posted this here because I want people’s genuine arguments about resurrect vs valkyrie other than that you were just used to it or it felt nicer

2 Likes

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Feedback Thread Continued] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018