Am I the only one that likes Venture as a character?

There isn’t any skins though. They have one skin in the shop I heard? Maybe? Can’t confirm.

Wait for some good epics and legendaries and then it shouldn’t be an issue.

I’ve been enjoying Venture’s interactions with other characters. They’re fine by me. Sick of watching people struggle against them and take fights they can’t win, but that’s a separate issue.

1 Like

I’m really enjoying them, though I worry the lines may become grating as time passes. For now, they evoke fun excitement - a more enthusiastic version of OW1 Orisa.

I really dislike Mauga as a character. He just seems like a bully.

Venture has such a fluid hero design. I can’t wait to get some time in and play him in competitive.

1 Like

Nope. You are not the only one.

I generally love their look and personality as they are different from the rest of the cast to not feel like Waifu#302 or OldMan#250.

I do find their voice a bit annoying as they are pretty loud.

I will gladly take Venture over the waifubait Space Ranger coming up next. Guess Kiriko might take a break from getting a skin, HI, and more every season when they try to milk Space Ranger soon.

1 Like

I find it hilarious that the biggest dorks in the world are so demanding and hate geeky dorky characters. Love yourselves ow players

4 Likes

Nah, plenty like you, so love this mole and don’t worry about other opinions…and never imagine smell :slight_smile:

I don’t mind her one interaction with Tracer but EVERYTHING else annoys me.

A bit more so than a lot of heroes, yes. But I think I’d still enjoy a real conversation more with less energetic heroes. The hero I would most love to talk to is Tracer with Kiriko being a close second. Venture is like Rein in that I just can’t handle the energy in a conversation like that.

Also, she’s ugly. My biggest issue with Venture is honestly going into the hero gallery and seeing this bucktoothed bimbo next to all of these cool heroes. Venture is the ONLY hero that just doesn’t look cool in the hero gallery.

2 Likes

I like everything about them, their baggy clothes, their personality, their VA performance, and their gameplay, really fun hero

1 Like

I actually like Venture. They got this great, bubbly personality and I was ever so disappointed that nobody has really talked about their voice lines! The ones where they’re arguing with Mauga made me chuckle! They often sound so cute (not as cute as my Junkrat but still cute)!
I roll my eyes upon those complaining about Venture’s appearance. Not everyone has to look like a super model. After all, in gameplay you’re only seeing their hands and drill.
I really, really, REALLY hope they get more lore because what we’ve got so far was good but just way too short. We already know about that. Venture deserves more than just a short animation (as fun as it was).

3 Likes

There are only a few interesting characters in the game lore-wise. Most of them are original characters who were soldiers and now talk about their past. Personally, I find Venture probably the worst hero. But I don’t care that much, the OW universe is Fortnite fiesta by now. They’re fun to play and that matters the most. I’m not sure that they’re fun to play against though

1 Like

Junkrat… relaxed? Say what you really mean Bella lmao

2 Likes

I dislike the hyperactive voice lines and the obligatory ugliness that is currently fashionable very, very much.

3 Likes

as much as i hate lucio ingame and came across some pretty nasty toxic ones his lore character would probably be my favorite hero. someone i would find cool and talk too.

(lorewise… still i had a bad experience with a lucio player that i grouped with and friended one time. dude could make some wicked full premades and i won like 80 percent of my games with his premades but dude was the most toxic player against enemy players. had to tell him to chill and he didnt like that)

1 Like

Yes, yes you are. The cartoony voice drives me insane. I’m just waiting for one of the voice lines to finish with “a-hyuck!” at this point.

These OW2 characters are so bland and boring with no depth to their story. Venture doesn’t even have any struggles to formulate a story around.

The only story we do have is ridiculous. A whole squad of talon troops? Nope! No trouble at all, just wipe them out single-handedly… as an archeologist… with no combat experience. Like come on

2 Likes

I feel don’t really give him time to shin so always comes off as depressed.

Yea that is true for a lot of heroes. Something in a drawing often does not translate well in a 3D environment.

No different than your average online user to be honest.

I find the bucktooth quite charming.

1 Like

I like Venture.

Don’t get me wrong. Hate the lore, the look, their portraits, and how easy it is to fulfill their achievements. Then they barely have any skin options.

But I love their kit and playstyle because it fits me and that’s the most important part for a game.

2 Likes

I like the fact that everything comes together and is cohesive and quirky.

The awkward goofy wave, dazed smile and unkempt hair, etc.

1 Like

I do not want to be rude, but Lucio players are always just the worst people. I am sure there are some decent ones out there, but man… I would rather have a teaparty with the “toxic” Widowmaker and Genji players, or whatever the community believes are the worst group, than have to tolerate an elevator ride with a “nice” Lucio main.

I do not even beef with them and I cannot stand them. Sombra and Symmetra mains personally insult me on the regular and I would sooner defend them over Lucio mains.

Anyways, this all might be a bit hypocritical because I believe Lucio is technically my current support of choice. :joy: