Am I the only one that just wants Valkyrie to be buffed?

Calling people cultists is rude.
Second, she is not OPAF in the moment. But she is boring and utterly useless.

I doubt the conversation with you will lead to somewhere, so I’m just gonna get out before I lose my sanity.

3 Likes

Velk isn’t a bad ult … don’t touch it.

I guess I should have used “/sarcasm” on my post.

The post I made right before pretty much eviscerated Valk as a game design choice, and my post history is littered with me saying “I’d rather have the throw-status state of Mercy with Mass Rez over current”.

Yeah but the problem is, you don’t want Mercy dying mid ult.

Valkyrie works the same as Resurrect, it is an ultimate that can trigger a wave of ultimates to counter it.

If the main support goes down because of Valkyrie, then it isn’t a great ult and it will add even more reason for use not to use it. We would instead focus on doing major heals in base form.

Dying is not an option as Mercy.

Isn’t that what Valkyrie originally was? When it reset your rez cooldown and gave you two additional charges? And that got nerfed…

She was a must pick for a year and you’re already asking for buffs? No. Keep her in the trash where she rightfully belongs.

You are the only one that wants mercy buffed, yes. Everyone but mercy one tricks think she’s fine, and it’s better for the game that other supports are now viable too.

That makes it a lot clearer, thanks XDD