Always disconnected ~ 1-2 minutes after logging on

When I log on for the first time after shutting down/restarting my computer, I get disconnected from OW/Bnet within a minute or two of starting my first match. Not losing all internet, simply my bnet connection and it’s SUPER consistent. Started ~2 updates ago.

1 Like

You have described the exact same issue I’ve been having for the last few months. This is on PS4. I Always forget about this and it always fails to connect on my first comp match.
It sucks.

1 Like

Hey, Plurball! Sorry for the delay here! Thank you for the details here. It sounds like during start up something within the system network might not be working properly with Overwatch until a few minutes in.

Could you gather a WinMTR test? Run the test to the IP Address/Host Name: us.actual.battle.net until the problem occurs for 5 to 10 minutes. Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
WinMTR Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

@HectorCerece, with this being a different platform, the diagnosis may be different. It may be confusing if we try to troubleshoot two different issues on one thread. Could you start a new thread with a looking glass test?