Almost all players who prefer mass res are Mercy mains

My favorite thing about Mercy is the movement. Having the single target, long cooldown rez is like an MMO, so it feels fine. I played Mercy in the beta. I played Mercy today.

1 Like

Yeah I mean at least you play her and your opinion is based on your personal experience with her current state, do you want mass rez back?

More in my favor then ._. youā€™re a true mercy main and dislike mass rez which goes in tandem with what is being said

1 Like

Well, if you create a poll to get data to attack others,donā€™t expect the attacked side to take the time to give any data to you.

So the poll could not represent real data. Try learning from slyther poll that was created before this. They created the poll just to get data and present the data gathered without any attempt to use the data for disapproving other parties.

The Mercy player I play with the most says the fun part of Mercy is flying around with GA, and while Valk is underwhelming at times mass res was just as boring.

1 Like

They want mass rez back because it was impactful and had carry potential. The new Mercy has none of these things.

1 Like

I donā€™t really care about the specifics. I just want Mercy to get a rework to make her fun, balanced and fair. Mass Res is ideal and fine for me but I am open to other solutions. This is also why I argue for it. I genuinely donā€™t think the hatred for it is justified and it is a rework suggestion. I, as a active supporter of #reworkmercy am going to defend any rework suggestion that
makes Mercy fair, fun and balanced. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes. Mass rez was boring. Valk lets me put fear into Widowā€™s cold heart.

3 Likes

Iā€™d say she does have both impact and carry potential however when compared to mass rezā€¦ yeah they seem nonexistent but they are there, again, hyperboles are bad my friends

In GM, this is definitely not the case.

Just sayinnn.

What are you referring too?

:spider_web: poll doesnā€™t have neither option. :raised_hand: this ainā€™t it either chief

Which do you prefer out of the 2 options?

:spider_web: neither

The reply above mineā€¦

The only thing that I feel impactful doing is keeping myself and my team alive when Iā€™m being hard focused. Other than that itā€™s very far and few.

1 Like

Well yeah since Mercy has one of the lowest skill ceilings in the game its harder to carry at the highest ranks

Thatā€™s great, I also support reworking Mercy more out of theme than anything else and while I donā€™t want Mass rez back I do want the impact and strategy behind it

my idea: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/rR9OKe

Did you do the art for this?

Nope.

Iā€™ll read it now. :slightly_smiling_face:

yup, thatā€™s my page, sorry for the shameless plug lol