Allied Health Bars - Contextual Option Bug

Summary:
The “Contextual” option for “Allied Health Bars” functions the same as the “Default” (Always On) option on matches without rounds. “Contextual” Health Bars also behave as if the “Allied Health Bars” setting has been switched to “Off” for matches with multiple rounds.

Details:
For most matches the “Contextual” option for “Allied Health Bars” functions the same as “Default” (Always On). On modes with multiple rounds health bars will function as if set to “Default” (Always On) for Round 1 and then function as if switched to “Off” (i.e. no health bars/Always Off) for subsequent rounds (changing heroes resets this to “Default” behavior). I have seen a few posts with varying descriptions on Reddit so I wanted to make one here.

5 Likes

True. You can see in training that it work as intended with friendly bots.
Did this feature ever worked in PvP ? I really need it.

1 Like

Having the same issue, Please fix.

2 Likes

Jan 07 and this still isn’t fixed

1 Like

Had the bug today for the fist time. Every thing worked fine. Then I played a custom match with a friend and healthbars didn’t show up for the rest of the evening.

Dunno if this counts as necro or not, but this is still a problem, and it’s probably better than making a new topic on the same thing. I guess?

This happens quite frequently, and is happening in matches with multiple rounds.

I’ve had this bug for awhile now. Every time I get in a control map allied health bars disappear. Switching hero’s fixes it for that round but if you go to a third round it goes back to no health bars. So damn irritating to play with

Had this bug for at least 6 months now. Also happens on the 2nd round.

Runner: Lutris
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Mobile
Nvidia Driver Version: 535.98