All star skins, they can come back?

Hi, I have a question about all star skins because I want 2 of them, but I don’t know if those can came back, to buy them, those 2 skins are the Widowmaker (ange de la mort) and the d.va one, if someone knows please tell me.

The widow skin isnt an all star skin, its a regular overwatch league skin. It will likely eventually return. The D.va all star skin will also probably return at some point.

Its impossible to say when but they likely will.

2 Likes

I think the OWL vault is coming back but no date

Not sure what skins are gonna be available

4 Likes

The vault wouldn’t really make much sense for ow2 since they would in theory just put them in the shop

Who knows what they’re even doing with the shop anymore.

I’m just going off what we can gather from the promo they gave us on their Twitter:

2 Likes

Anyone know if the lucio skin will come back?

Sadly don’t know for sure, but with Atlantic Mercy being shown I’m hoping that Pacific Lucio would also be available since they were the set for that release.

I main Lucio, and have been asking that questions ever since I saw his OWL skin. Genuinely an awesome skin and I’m so mad I missed out on it. I really hope it returns.

I did some research and there are two points in time that the AllStars skins could return. Whichever point they decide to come back I think there’s a very high chance we’ll be seeing them in the store soon.
In August 2021 they bought back the Winston, Doom, Zen and Brig OWL skins. These same skins that we can currently buy in the shop right now. In September 2021 the Allstars skins returned, so just a month after.
So IF Bliz follow that same pattern there is almost certainly a chance they will return in January, a month later, most likely when we get a balance patch or the Lunar New Year event.
OR we could get them as soon as the 27th of this month. Looking at when the store updates it seems to be every 3 weeks. So maybe next Tuesday they could be back.

3 Likes

Wish they’d bring back challenge skins. I missed a LOT of them that are really cool. They brought back a few with that one event but… I wish they’d eventually bring them all back.
I took a very long break from this game at some point because it became very frustrating and I returned only to see I missed a ton of challenge skins (something I never even knew would be a thing when I started and stopped playing)

You were right, they just brought the all-star skins back this month.