All Star Skins Reveal

At least bring back the free skins so we can buy them with coins :frowning:

Who wouldn’t buy a Bastion skin

Don’t remind me, will I ever be a true Symmetra main without Tyrande :sob::sob:

1 Like

The only team skin I’ve bought is Shanghai dragons Doomfist and that was when Overwatch League was announced,I knew none of the teams and just thought the dragon logo on Doomfist chest looked cool. Never watched overwatch League cos I didn’t care about the other skins. THEN the first legendary overwatch items started appearing. Earned tokens too slowly. Never managed to get any of the legendary skins. Fast forward to 2020. I see thunder Doomfist, I pay for league tokens, buy the skin. From then onwards I’ve been farming tokens so I now have 1245 to make sure I don’t miss any new legendary skins. (But didn’t like the zarya one si I just left it)

1 Like

Oh I keep a stockpile…but literally couldn’t prep the first time…no one knew it was a thing…iHAD enough to get them…if I had known

What if they make illidan and tyrande available for Halloween week challenges like they did with demon hunter sombra

That one was weird…cause they had said from get to that it would be coming back at a later point (though that might’ve been a mistake on their part)

America and Asia?

Mccree and Hanzo confirmed?
(Don’t worry, I want me too skins for tanks :wink: )

Hog daddy would sell. He’d sell dirty

DVa skin please…

that was the “leak” supposedly

…it better not be…by god it better not be

3 Likes

I thought it was still for sale or am I dumb

The Zarya skin is good though. The Doomfist one was garbage though.

…things like this are normally personal opinion but in this case…you’re wrong.

About which one?

Ha the Doomfist skin being bad and Zaryas being good.

Inb4 everyone gets blindsided by a Torb All star skin.

2 Likes

really sorry you have no taste.

Doomfist’s face on thunder skin looks scary af but everything else is amazing