All cancable Ultimate Casttimes [Workshop testing + Clips]

Yes it’s been tested, many times by me personally and while in a match

I’ve posted videos of it

And like usual I was told it was lag. Lag at 30ms.

1 Like

When you delete Brig, I’ll go along with this.

I tried Doom but there is a problem.

Doom isn’t immune to Forced stuns like Zen.

This means that per Workshop command I can stun him out of the ult regartless of where he is in the ult (Funfact if I do that he gets his ult back) and the ult will get canceled. Naturally however you can’t stun Doom in his ult by any normal means.

However it seems unlikely that he has one because he always gets the Ult back regartless of where I stun him.

If you could give me a source to that because you seem to be the only one knowing of such a Documented casttime.

1 Like

Which includes Hack and EMP.

The same issue for Winston’s ult, Genji’s ult, S76, Widow… etc etc etc

The Overwatch Wiki, is documented by Blizzard to my knowledge unless that has changed.

Even if it’s not, you are literally arbitrarily measuring something, and calling it gospel. Why would we take your measurement as accurate?

All of these ults are Transforming and not hackable. transforming ults are ults that still allow you to use other abilites besides the Ult.

Doomfists Ult however is diffrent it doesn’t allow him to use anykind of abiltiy and is therfore not Transforming.

it never was and surly isnt know:

Game content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of their respective publisher and its licensors. All rights reserved.
This site is a part of Wikia, Inc. and is not affiliated with the game publisher.

And you should take my measurements as accurate because they are repeatable Tests that are done through ingame Tools available through the Dev team.
And I posted the Workshop code your free to check it and test for yourself again:

Literlly everybody can do and check it for themselfs you don’t need to believe me.

And I would also like to know why my messurment are:

I think you didn’t understand my testing methods.

3 Likes

I don’t mind, delete her.

So uhm OP, is this how you imagined this thread developing?

Anyway, interesting compilation.

1 Like

Holy no I didn’t xD

Thanks tho

Then you might want to explain that to people who say Sombra cannot hack projectile skills, but can hack transformation.

And others like you say she can hack projectiles skills/ults, but cannot hack transformation.

And yet, somehow, I have videos I posted on reddit that naturally went ignored, and dismissed as lag.

Sorry but what you are saying here is literally hear-say by someone who has little to no experience playing Sombra.

Why is this point important?

Because it shows how ignorant people really are about Sombra who never play her.

I already have given examples about this, and I will not repeat myself anymore.

Actually it was confirmed the updates are taken from patch notes specifically.

And while I cannot confirm: Heard rumors that it was blizzard that placed the updates on the overwatch wiki.

This does not mean the game developer didn’t start or does not update this page.

Literally there’s no reason to. You arbitrarily made a measurement, that doesn’t coincide with documented patch notes, or countless other sources. Official or otherwise.

Your test, is literally arbitrary at best. You did it for yourself, not in any official capacity as justification to nerf a character that has been F Tier since she was introduced and has been nerfed multiple times.

Meanwhile everyone complains about Goats being boring?

So someone in the top 1% of the game decided to try something different, with a character that has the lowest pick rate at all ranks including OWL, and it worked once or twice and suddenly the lynch mob comes out of the woodwork?

You randomly made a measurement, and that suddenly makes it official?

Look up the definition of Arbitrary.

I do not know where you find such People but the only ones complains on these Forums are Inspire and Cossfade. From which one (Crossfade) falls under the stoppable passive rules aka its bound to a button therfore it gets stopped and the other is activated by doing dmg and therefore isn’t getting stopped.
Again simple rules.
Also if you show me your Clips I can work on Prooving or disprooving them.

230h on Sombra is more then enough and I understand her rules know what She can hack and what She can’t hack.
I’m a Number and Facts guy I search for stuff like this to the best of my ability.

And Transforming ults should infact not be hackable according to the system again if you show me the Hero/Clip you mean I can check that up for you.

The 0.5s Casttime was never mention in any Patchnotes I actually went over them all and can not find them also where did you confirm this?
Please add sources to your claim.

Rumers are rumers: Overwatch Wiki:General disclaimer - Overwatch Wiki
read it yourself the Wiki even says that they can’t guarantee the accuracy. And that the Entries are by the voluntary efforts of individual players and groups working to develop a comprehensive information resource for all Overwatch fans to use and enjoy.

I DO NOT WANT SOMBRA NERF HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SAY THIS I ACCTUALLY WANT HER BUFFED
The reason behind all my testing which I repeated mulitple times now is to allow for a good and accurate discussion about multiple heroes in the game.

Okey how I said im for Sombra buffs however I can not stand wrong Information:

Sombra is doing poor on ladder with the lowest winrates and BAD but not the lowest pickrates

In OWL: Hero Meta and Pick Rates: Overwatch League
She is actually one of the most Picked heroes even if that is only for EMP.

There are non documented Patchnotes unless you actually show them to me because I gone over pretty much all Patchnotes since the release of this game.
Again give Sources not random claims
And you still didn’t explain how they are arbitrarily.

No I didn’t

I made a workshop mode that with allows you to set a time from 0-2s in 0.01s steps you set it by pressing Primary fire once and it will add 0.01s to the clock

This clock is then used to stun you after the set amount of time (which you set by Primery fire) when you use your Ultimate.

If the Ult is stopped you add 0.01s and try again
you repeat his till your ult isn’t stopped by the stun anymore which is then your final value and the Casttime of the ult.

I do not know if you missed that but you can click the :play_or_pause_button: in the main post to get a clip of the test.

1 Like

God, all those times when I cancelled my own pulse bomb with recall makes me think twice about my reflexes lol

This shouldn’t be possible Im testing it right now and the earliest you can recall after throwing bomb is 0.17s

Wait can you do that?

I thought pulse bomb could only get cancelled if you got stunned/died in that small timeframe

1 Like

I believe it happened once or twice to me, though it was quite a while ago.

Here is a clip:

I know it doesn’t show much if you don’t know the code but its basically the same code as before just that now instead of Stunning Tracer I force her to use recall after the set time passed.

If it doesn’t Recall it couldn’t if it does it could.

Well, either they fixed it, or I missed something while playing. Thanks for the clip tho

1 Like

Blizzard does not maintain the Wiki. That is entirely fan made with what was very baseline testing before.

The only time the actual people at Blizzard give us direct numbers is when they change them in patch notes. That never applied to EMP, so the cast time has never been “documented by Blizzard”, at least not publicly.

You’re getting a little emotionally invested here mate, it’s starting to bias your reality.

4 Likes

This is a very dangerous mindset and is the beginning of the end of being informed.

You seem to “know” a lot of things that aren’t actually true.

You are extremely biased and unwilling to change your position even if evidence is given. No one should take anything you say seriously in light of this.

2 Likes

The thing is that the flying part is added in the total cast time.

Mei basically has a 0.5 sec time window in which she can lose her ultimate if she stunned and a 1 sec in which it can be deflected/eaten.

1 Like