Aim Assist. Please fix I’ll explain

Listen Devs, I don’t know understand how this has gone unnoticed for all these seasons but please I beg you listen to this post and do your own testing.

Now I don’t know if this applies for PC but I know for PS4 and probably Xbox this applies.

All aim techniques I have used always felt unnatural and I could never understand why… but now I know. I haveused testing range for my tests.

Take widow maker to test while scoped in.

Please explain to me why ever after setting all advanced settings to “0” I still get hard aim assist (slow down) on targets? Even if I set aim assist ease in to 100 it’s even worse.

If all values window size and aim assist strength is at 0 why is it locking on? And Hard too… like choppy I cannot ever get a setting that my crosshairs follow smooth and Nicely without it trying to grab onto a target this really affects my gameplay and others I’m sure…

So please can you overhaul your aim assist settings or do something to fix aiming in this game, it doesn’t feel like any other game that feels nice to use.

I’m sure I’m not the only one… this is definitely a BUG as it should not even lock on at all if all values are set to 0” or OFF.

Thank you, I would really appreciate a dev to comment on this and explain to me what is going on… or if this has been a bug that has never been discovered in the code up until now.