Again the win points bug

There’s again that bug where only the first victory give me 2 points in the weekly awards.

I know i need only exit and enter on game again but… Isn’t good for the mood. XP

6 Likes

Confirmed here too. Played 5 matches of Junkenstein (different modes) and it only registered 2. Remember this happening before, shame it wasn’t fixed before this launch.

4 Likes

Keep the posts bumped, they need to fix this.

4 Likes

Yep, came here to report this.

3 Likes

however it is a problem that has existed for a long time. I believe from archives 2021 or anniversary.

it is quite disheartening to see him still present :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

yup, same here. I hoped they would have fixed it by now.
Exiting the game and reconnecting after every game can’t be the solution :frowning:

1 Like

This has been a bug since they introduced the events point system, getting really annoying now blizzard

1 Like

First game also counted as only 1 “win” for the Weekly Skins. (7 Wins for 7 JSR Games played)

Edit: Nvm, first game had the support as a leaver just before the last wave spawned. Which ended in a lose.

1 Like

doubt you will do it.

1 Like

Same bug.
Played with friends same amount of Junketstein matches. They got 18 points, me - only 9.
Only difference: I was the group leader x)

1 Like

Its so weird, it was working normaly when i logged in, but it started working badly afterwards

1 Like

That’s also happening for me as well. I have to shut the game completely down, then restart after every match to get points towards the weekly challenges.

1 Like

Just stopped by to report this happening, and shutting the game down and restarting did not seem to change the situation.

1 Like

First time I’ve encountered this bug. Huh. Never knew it was a thing for a while now.

1 Like

I’m getting this bug as well; very irritating

1 Like

I just noticed this bug for the first time too, and it’s my 5th Halloween event but the first one where I’ve won SIX of 9 weekly lootbox wins today playing Junkenstein’s Revenge but only received credit for FOUR wins (currently 8/27 for the 1st week Genji skin)

VERY annoying, will try the game reset and see if that works.

1 Like

Also happening to me again, after being a problem for basically every event since they implemented this system.

2 Likes

Sitting at 8/9 on my last win for the skin and credits are not registering ):< first time encountering this bug just gimme the skin blizzard

1 Like

lmao this garbage started back with Archives and they never even acknowledged it, much less fixed it. too busy shredding evidence and obstructing justice to fix a few lines of code. :rofl:

get bent blizzard. hopefully the damages from the lawsuit and the impending failure of ow2 puts the company under for good.

1 Like

Guys, this is a known issue.

Play PVP modes to work around this problem