After the new anniversary update my fps fall down

First of all sorry for my english, i think i am going to make a lot of error on this post, anyway, after the new Anniversary update my FPS get halved, before was easy for me getting 100 fps with all settings on Epic, but now when we are on the fight my fps are like 40/50 fps, i tried to put the setting on medium (was a test, honestly i dont see any reason for putting alle the settings on low when before i was able to play all on max settings easely), but i didnt find any difference, can someone help me? MY GPU its updated and honestly i make my pc 1 years ago so i am new on this world and i cant understand why i have this kind of problem. Time ago i join an lobby called “projectile speed 1%” and after some spamming of ability and primary fire my game was on like 40 fps and i think was normal because a lot ot things was on the game, can be possible with that match i destroy a little, in somewat, my GPU?
Anyway, this is my setup:
CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 .
GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 580 Pulse 4GB.
RAM: Ballistix Sport LT 4x2 .
HDD: TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 1TB .
SSD:Samsung Evo 860 250GB .
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370P D3 .
Power supply: EVGA 500 W1 .

Sorry again for my english and i hope someone can help me :slight_smile: <3 ,

Major working issues on xbox after the new patch as well

U have the same problem?

Hey Vaines,

Do you have any Razer devices or Razer software installed?

If so, there’s been an issue with Razer causing low FPS in Overwatch. Check out this post

Nope, i dont have anything of razer on my PC :slight_smile: .

Go ahead and post your DxDiag and we can take a look.

DxDiag:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Paste the DxDiag into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the “code” button (</>). That’ll make the information much more readable.

If you are unable to post this, please feel free to use pastebin.com and share the link with us instead.

(provide the code from the pastebin link - the bold portion of this example: https://pastebin.com/ Qk28Ed1P)

h ttps://pastebin.com/eDUAW0jT
i hope like this its fine :smiley: .

Vaines,

It looks like your graphics drivers have actually been completely crashing lately as well. It might be a conflict between another application and the game or a setting in the background. Can you try resetting your video driver settings and game settings? If that doesn’t work I’d also close any applications which conflict with the game.

Thank you for helping me, looks like it work! <3