After Brigs CC gone, campaigns will target inspire/whipshot

Some streamers want Brig to have zero gameplay or be removed completely, because she counter what they play.

Now that CC gets removed, they can move on to the next ability, to ruin that as well.

They are constantly wrong about the stats in higher ranks, including OWL. Her healing output in higher ranks are average compared to other support. They constantly misrepresent what other support can do to make them seem weaker by comparison.

I see them lie about what just happened on screen, to make Brig seem “broken”.

Its not about balance, its about using their platforms and fanbases, putting pressure on the devs to get them to do something unfair to other players.

edit

This out of nowhere (Anti-Brig streamer said it on twitter last week) focus on that Brigs inspire range cannot be longer that Lucios range makes no sense. Why is performance ignored here, and that Lucios is always active?

I have never heard anyone complain that Lucios Ult range is longer that Brigs, even tho that difference is much much more dramatic. Then everyone understands that range and performance is not the same thing.

Almost like its not about range at all

Its just really annoying and unfair how streamers can make all overwatch narratives online about how much more they want for themselves, but other players always told to have stuff removed no matter what.

37 Likes

Good.

Inspire doesn’t need to be larger than Lucio.

15 Likes

Also, if this was to work, if streamers could ruin a hero by being loud, then what message would that send to the community?

You must be louder than a streamer?

3 Likes

whip shot is kinda really good though. you can practically deny winston dives with 0 effort.

gm support player here: her healing output is high enough to make double off healer viable in the case of brig zen. the aoe is actually massive and to top it off, it procs from the point of impact meaning you can proc inspire from whip shot to guarantee it will be affecting people who are say diving for instance.

teh fact that she is played in dive at all is counterintuitive considering shes also one of the key dive deniers.
she feels like the devs wanted her to be anti dive but cant do their job well enough to make it a reality.

that said though, i dont think shes all that in average ranks.

7 Likes

Here we go.

Lucios is always active and he can also provide speed boost. Healing output per game is not that much more. Brig is 5th out of 7 support, Lucio 6th.

Lucioes Ult is 30m, Brigs is only 8m. Should we change Lucios ult to 8m because of that, and ignore how they perform?

34 Likes

But Lucio’s is always on forever without need for you to melee/engage someone to have it turn on for 6 sec
And it can also be amped up
And it also has a visual circle to let you know the distance

I think they’re balanced. What’s the point of having different healers if you want their healing skills to be carbon copies so they’re “equal”

38 Likes

And Yet Rally is 50x better than Beat.

Armor is better than Temporary shield that lasts 5 seconds.

7 Likes

They’re different abilities used for different things lol. You can’t rally to counter huge damage ultimate abilities.

21 Likes

Then should Lucio have more mobility the Brig? Lol.

It’s almost like different characters do different things.

29 Likes

So your saying that Rally should do that as-well?

Why would Lucio NOT have more mobility than brig? that doesn’t even make sense.

2 Likes

No, i’m saying you’re being incredibly disingenuous with your comparison.

20 Likes

You said Rally can’t block Big ultimates–

because it’s not suppose to.

Rally is sustain. That’s why GOATS was really good, sustain from Brig was broken.

4 Likes

Yah, like a melee character with low mobility having a larger radius to compensate for being a backline melee character. Who would have thought.

18 Likes

Beat is an emergency “oh crap” button that will save you from grav, nanoblade etc
Try using Rally in those situations, it’s not gonna go well LOL

Rally is for a slowly building, coordinated push. It’s a momentum ult that you need your team to take advantage of

Similarly, try using Beat to push into a long teamfight, it’s not gonna go well because it wears off so quickly

They both have their own pros and cons, and purposes. That’s the same point I made a minute ago

21 Likes

That’s my whole point. You’re saying that Lucio’s ult is useless, but it does things Rally can’t. Being able to counter ults is gamechanging.

14 Likes

Yet-- people on these forums Play Brig like she’s front-line.

20 meters is large. Literally larger than the point on Illios well.

Beat has WAYY more CONS than Pros.

Unlike Rally, there’s really only 1 con.

It’s not Useless; nor did I say it was.

1 Like

I don’t get what you’re arguing for? To buff Lucio? To nerf Brig?

10 Likes

What there saying is Lucio sounds like a better version of Brig in theory but Brig is just better

To buff Lucio, Brig is already getting nerfs in OW2.

EDIT: But Brig has always been better than Lucio.

2 Likes

Because Blizzard is so lazy that when they changed her from a frontline character to a backline character, all they did was add packs and heavily nerfed her survivability.

That’s as genius as making Widow a frontline character by lowering the cooldown of her grapple and making her falloff 20 meters.