"Addressing Career Profile Stats for Console Players"

It has been over three months since this post, and the issue is still present and no one has said anything about it. Give us an update at least.

7 Likes

We should bring this up every day at this point since there’s been zero acknowledgement on this. My win rate for all my heroes are bugged and all my stats are basically jumbled up. I know console players are second rate but can we have a spokesperson for console problems or something. I volunteer, honestly.

2 Likes

im waiting too its really annoying looking at broken and wrong stats

2 Likes

I really hope you’re wrong about that and we arent being ignored because we’re console :frowning:
Blizzard really should care equally about the platforms this game is on.

2 Likes

I do want to be wrong. It just feels like console is forgotten a lot of the times. Hopefully they’ll fix it in season 3.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve got fingers crossed for the S3 patch… please…

Still waiting for this to be fixed, or at the very least an update…

Season 6 and this is still an issue

1 Like

This ^

There was even a line about them celebrating the one year anniversary of the game soon…

1 Like

Yeah, anniversary is coming up soon and I’m just hoping that it’ll be fixed soon now that the game is considered out of early access

They don’t care about console versions.

There are console specific MAJOR bugs since it launched. They have not been touched. Not been fixed. Not even acknowledged.

my progression level went all the way back down to 0 and now i have to level it up again but it’s always going to incorrect and its making me so mad i hope they fix it :frowning: