Address matchmaking issues

The matches are just not what they said they were going to be like for season 3, it’s still a stomp or be stomped with unbalanced teams

2 Likes

Blizzard always had a forced 50/50
Unless you are a complete beast you wont be able to surpass a 55% winrate on a consistent level
They do this so there are less boosted people complaining about getting stomped 24/7 cuz they sometimes get teams that help them stomp so they reach their 50% winrate

That matchmaking is getting worse is all because of the exodus of players, it is already happening, everything is adding up.

It’s not the number of players, so much as the lack of Support players.

It’s literally the same concept as bad queue times due to a lack of players in a specific role.

Except the devs just shifted the downside from Bad Matchmaker Speed, to Bad Matchmaker Quality.

I really dislike that concept since there’s custom games

While I agree that matchmaking is garbage and needs to be fixed. As a solo player, the major issue I face is getting spot filling for small casual groups and playing against sweat Lord stacks. In quick play. We need a darn solo queue

I was 2 stacking and we were pairedwith a 5 stack, they literally only won due to RNG

There’s just as many bad players who try to utilize the party system as a crutch or a handicap, generally to try and compensate for their ignorance of the game. And given the nature of the way matchmaking is programmed they have to be forced into losses too from time to time

well yeah. nerf fetishes and endless rigging are devs primary developmental focus. devs want to control your win rate. it so obvious. rigging doesn’t apply to devs. nor does rigging apply to those who uninstalled.