Adaptative objective capture progress

Like i’ve said in another post, seems in some moments the game increase/decrease capture/scoring time for objectives in Flashpoint… People said “this is nonsense, this doesn’t exist”. Some were even offensive, saying that this was a conspiracy theory that it wouldn’t be possible, and some were quite rude. Here’s the proof. Now, a previously “hidden” feature has become public for everyone, and Clash mode will also have a dynamic objective capture percentage as well.

I mentioned several times that I had the feeling that the enemy had just touched the point in the flashpoint and magically it went from 0% to almost 70% in a few seconds, completely unrealistic.

How is this proof to your claim that progress is sped up at times in flashpoint? You could have easily proven that with a replay simply by timing how long it took. Tho without any evidence, I am going to assume you are wrong as it wouldn’t make sense anyways in that mode. Them changing a different game mode doesn’t prove your conspiracy theory at all.