Actual Thai Overwatch Hero 37 leaked "LifeWeaver"(confirmed)

So it’s like Mercy - Moira rivalry then?

Basically kind of Sanjay… but not

Well he was a Vishkar architect/Scientist, Vishkar lore hasnt been that much developed. Plenty of story possibilities.

3 Likes

I honestly don’t care and don’t wanna know, what you think about who heroes donor do not love.

But here we are. With you ramming your views down my throat.

I suppose the irony is lost on you.

3 Likes

Would be surprised if Lifeweaver and Moira never met

woa interesting, wonder how hes gonna work. also what nationality will he be

i do remember saying its someone we are familiar with in overwatch lore… never heard of this guy lol!!!

Life grip is going to be used to troll people - calling it now.

6 Likes

reread title…

(20 char)

If you think like this of people writing on forum, maybe you should take a break or keep scrolling.
You stopping and taking time to react on my comment proves the opposite of what you are trying to say :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

o yea duh… all i was doing was looking at the pictures actually read the post now heh woops

thailand huh

1 Like

Honestly after the attacks the gaming media put out for those who bought a game based on a magic school coupled with media’s protection over someone who did something bad last week, Im less than enthused about “representation”. On top of that, the character is probably going to cater exclusively towards that crowd and be vapid overall as pansexual seems to be the main character trait above anything else.

12 Likes

Making your life revolve around your sexuality is an issue. It must be people now. On my team, I was one of the few straight players, and no one talked 24/7 about their sexual preference. Everyone just lived their lives, and none of them complained about needing someone to represent them in a game or anywhere else.

12 Likes

I guarantee you that this character is not going to be talking about his sexuality in game. You’re the one who thinks that’s all he is.

i also didnt have a clue what “pansexual” means. looked it up…attracted to anyone regardless of gender. ok cool

BUT

did we really have to know his sexual orientation hehe. sounds like the “checking” off boxes thing, still i can get behind it but it is cringe a bit on how they presented that

12 Likes

Widowmaker killed her husband, Ana was married to a man, Torb has a wife and several children: :slight_smile:
The new hero is pansexual: :angry: omg I dont wanna know!

9 Likes

In fairness, Torb’s straightness is much more explicit in lore than this character’s pansexuality.

Seems like his lifestyle choice doesn’t bother you.

3 Likes

i’m 100% sure this ability will be a disaster for the game.
In Final Fantasy 14, the healers have the same ability called “rescue”, it pull the person you use it on to your position.
Let’s just say that 99% of the players never use it because it makes everyone angry and you get reported for using it :rofl:
Adding this kind of ability in overwatch is seriously one of the worst idea of all time

10 Likes

A hero that synergizes with Symmetra <3 Can’t wait to play him! Or them. Not sure on the pronouns yet. But he’s cute! And very elegant. I get like Marluxia vibes from Kingdom hearts.

Also druid was my first class in world of warcraft. Love the floral themes. Can’t wait to try him out.

He kinda has bouncy pads…they don’t bounce.

But that vine thing will be annoying, but it is a way for us to reposition stupid dps and tanks without their consent…which is iffy. Also has Yggdrasil so that’s cool. (I wanted a support with a gigantic tree since OW1 btw).

Asthetic is pleasing. I can see how some say he doesn’t fit in OW, but look at who else we have. I think he fits here, but also the entire lore is so convoluted at this point I don’t know who does and who doesn’t.

…and your point is? I don´t mind such things in lore. I just don´t like how first sentence about a new hero includes such info. It´s really obnoxious and I think this hurts more the whole LGBT community, than making them a favour…

6 Likes