Account suspension help

Stupid to try posting I guess- but don’t really know what else to try. Won’t be the first or last time someone sees a post like this. For context, I’ve had my ow account since basically the first month or couple of weeks of launch, played enough overwatch 1 to get at least like 90% of the legendary skins and then started playing again during these last couple months. I’ve never reached diamond or anything like that in comp so i’m not the greatest player either.
Recently after coming back to ow2 I started playing a lot (managed the reach level 175 of the battlepass extra tiers) I got suspended for a day for gameplay/behavioral offenses. Keep in mind i’m not someone who really goes out of their way to talk crap to anyone or be toxic but i’d even be more inclined to do so rather than to straight up grief a game or go afk…i’d be wasting my own time at that point. anyhow I contact support and basically get a non-answer as to why this happened. Figured i’d just stop talking in chat all together if that was the case. Month or so goes by and 2 weeks ago I get randomly suspended for 3 days. This time I start freaking out- I have no weird log ins to my account, ive essentially boiled down my interactions with people in game to team chat call outs, saying gg, or putting smiley faces if someone says something to me. After absolutely no help once more I decide to just turn off match chat. I spend another 2 weeks playing the game occasionally as normal, limiting my in game chat to gg or call outs strictly to team chat and nothing else.

Found out yesterday that my account was closed for good this time. Absolutely no reasoning other than the above statement once more. I’m seriously at a loss here and I’m trying to appeal again and again- id even rather be confirmed to never play again but at least be told what in the world I did so I could beat myself up over it, but…I’m 99.99% sure i’ve absolutely nothing wrong. I’ve said nothing to anyone. I’ve typed absolutely nothing to anyone. I’ve played to my best potential as I possibly can without making things harder on anyone in my team. I GENUINELY don’t know what I did and i’m seriously so devastated. I’ve never even got voice chat or text chat muted by blizzard or even gotten chat logs of what caused these suspensions so I don’t even think i’ve said anything. I’ve never intentionally griefed or afked or done anything of the sort so can someone, anyone please give me an explanation as to why this happened to me? I can only guess as to it being people mass reporting me but i’m not even a stellar player either so I don’t know…If anyone can help me out or at least make me feel a bit better about the situation i’d be incredibly thankful. Despite everything I still really enjoy this game and there really aren’t any other games that scratch that itch out there. I would incredibly appreciate a human response rather than what seems to be automated replies by blizzard support.

No account issues are addressed on the forum, you’d need to open a ticket.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.