Account showing console stats on PC

If you choose to play OW2 at any point in a season on console it will overwrite your account stats for that season on PC to only show your stats from your console sessions. This is incredibly annoying as it means for the whole rest of the season I can no longer see my win percentage or any other important stats with the only exception being my rank and division. It will show the stats as being my performance in the PC pool, but this is incorrect. For example I played about 18 hours on PC and then played only 2 games on PS5 (wide group queues are up to 3 hours long btw) on one of my accounts. When I booted up the game on PC my stats were replaced to the set that has only played for 20 minutes.

1 Like

I have the exact same issue, this happens to me for every season I’ve played on console. The only seasons that show correctly are the ones I didn’t play console pool.

I had about 15 hours on Zarya on PC in Season 1, but looking at my Season 1 stats that time doesn’t appear, only if I do the all season view for some reason.