Account overwatch license missing

I am unable to play Overwatch as when I try to sign up the game it comes up with Account Missing Overwatch license.I didnt play this game for years and I dont know If my acount was hacked or what but i cant play… Any help or feedback would be helpful.

have you bought the game?

I think you haven’t cus ur account doesn’t exist on Overwatch Player Search

yah I bought the game 3 years ago and I have DvD version idk why am not on Ow player search

idk man… I don’t know how the DVD version works :confused:

Greetings, having the DVD is not proof of a license. The DVD sleeve will have a redeemable license code that can only be used once on the BattleNet account it is redeemed on. You can verify your licenses at account.blizzard.com.

I redeemed this code while ago on my account andi played on this account i dont have problem with DvD reedem code because I already played this game so thats proof i redeemed this code from DvD

You will have to start a web ticket with Blizzard Customer Service then if your account is not showing the license. You can start that here:

https://us.battle.net/support/help

how can I tell if I have the license on my account?

These steps can help if you see the License Missing Error:

Note: I’m a volunteer, and I don’t work at Blizzard.

thanks a lot for support but I dont want search in my files becuase I dont want destroy anything I hope you understand my inabilty. I need Blizzard for search in my files if I have license or not and If I have then solve this problem why I cant play game.

Starting a thread will not cause Blizzard to look into an account issue for you. Please follow the steps I mentioned if you need their assistance.

i threw the DVD and the sleeve away after i installed overwatch

Hello Shaylus,

We cannot provide account recoveries via the forums since that would require personal information which should never be provided in a public area. Please see this post by our MVP WyomingMyst:

Thank you!

Hi, When I try to login to Overwatch it says account missing Overwatch license, I know I’m putting in the right credentials but it still gives me that message. Is there a way to fix this?
Purchase Details:

{edited by Blizzard}

Invoice Number
{edited by Blizzard}
Item(s)
Overwatch®

Subtotal
USD 19.99
Total
USD 19.99

Tax (including any applicable VAT)
USD 0.00

Sold by
Blizzard Entertainment

Hey everyone,

Please be aware we can’t provide assistance with account recovery via the forums. Some personal information was shared so it was edited out. Going to lock this so it doesn’t get more replies. If you’re certain of your account information but don’t see Overwatch, please do create a ticket so a Game Master can investigate.