Account missing overwatch license

Hi, I just purchased Overwatch and I can’t get into the game with the error “Account missing overwatch license”.
I’ve tried deleting the cache, logging out and in, restarting everything - nothing works.
The game is showing up in my account online, but it won’t let me play!

Hey CatBus,

I don’t see an Overwatch purchase on this Battle.net account that you’re posting from, however I do see a few other email addresses logging in from your IP address. Make sure that you’re logging in with the correct email address that was used to make the purchase.

The Overwatch account showing Active on the website does not mean that the game was purchased on that account, only that there has been an attempted log in.

I am having the same issue. I bought the game with another hard drive and email, but same phone number. After I re downloaded it, I get the same error message …Account missing overwatch license.

If you still have the purchase receipt in your email I’d recommend submitting a ticket and including the Order # which should allow Customer Support to look up the purchase and find out which account it was purchased under.