"account changed" not changing to "merged"

I’ve switched accounts 2 days ago (ie. switched the battlenet account that’s linked to my xbox account), & I’ve been trying to merge my account ever since.

However, the “account changed” in red never goes away despite me selecting “hold to confirm account”. When I select “hold to confirm account”, it shows the “your account has been confirmed!” prompt, but it still indicates as “account changed” in red under my xbox account. Does this mean my progress WON’T be merged into ow2? Is there any way I can fix this before ow1 shuts down tmr?

I’m desperate for a clear answer, I’ve been playing this game for 6 years now & I don’t want to lose all of my progress just because of a technical issue. Please help.

2 Likes

I have the same problem did it work for you?

hey, i’ve only ever played on Xbox so i’m not sure how relevant my situation is to yours, but rn my account is queued for migration.

It’s somewhere at the 150k mark in the queue lmao but im p sure this means it’s going to be merged at some point. My account’s currently at this weird limbo where i’ve unlocked all the characters except kiriko but that’s about it (none of my progress has transferred, so it’s basically a fresh account except i have access to almost the full roster)

I’m having the same issue on ps4 my queue went down but it still says account changed and wont merge it’ll say close and restart app but nothing happens

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.