About The Banned Topic

okey iam gonna be friendly… so about the EZ word u should censored the word EZ if its that bad okey like all bad words, dont suspend an account for a word that u let players to say it. Thank u, and good bye 4ever.

4 Likes

Maybe don’t say EZ if you don’t want to get banned?

20 Likes

If i say something like canc3r and it’s not censored, is it allowed then?

No, it really isn’t.
Though not every word is censored and i just gave an example of bypassing the system. There are plenty of words that aren’t censored but still are offensive.

It’s not really a good argument to ask a company to put in entire dictionaries and urban language into a filtering system, can take a long time whilst it could be simply prevented… honestly why would you even say EZ?

Just want to ask, why would you say EZ and what meaning would it hold?

4 Likes

to those who doesent know my story, my account was suspended because i was saying EZ in chat when i win games

3 Likes

But why would you say EZ?

15 Likes

And why do you say EZ in chat after you win games?(you probably did it multiple times with multiple warnings I assume, I mean if they even gave you one warning it’s 200% your fault for doing that)

7 Likes

Players are not always warned, it’s most of the time also pretty vague since a warning does not show what you did wrong.

guys guys i was clear if this word is bad it should be censored like other words

1 Like

Not all bad words are censored though.

Plus, why do you say EZ at the end of your matches anyways?

2 Likes

I mean OP hasn’t claimed if they were warned or not, so I assume they were.

I mean if that’s OP’s biggest point then of course I’m going to assume they had at least one warning, besides if they got a warning, even if it was vague, they probably could infer it’s because of what they typed.

Nobody should have to watch your “mouth” for you. Take some responsibility.

11 Likes

no it should be To avoid problems like this

Yeah but why would you even say EZ.

Was it easy because the other team was bad?
Exactly…
Not all bad words are censored, if i say “Ching Chong China Chong” then it’s racist… but it’s not censored, does that mean i shouldn’t be banned because it was confusing?

No you were given a ruleset, you are responsible for what you post. If you didn’t check whether or not it could be offensive then of course it’s on you. This has been discussed multiple times throughout multiple platforms so i think it is pretty known by now.

I still would like to know your reason to saying EZ… because honestly why would you actually say that?

3 Likes

Poor you. You actively and knowingly disrespected other players and got banned for it. So unfair.

11 Likes

dude when its an easy match i will say EZ in chat, its completly normal

1 Like

But you can say anything you want. Some of what you say might have consequences though so think before you speak or type.

4 Likes

Why do you need clear guidelines on how not to be toxic?

7 Likes

Yeah. I also like to laugh at and ridicule people who trip and fall in public, or going up to people in unfortunate situations and telling them that they are in an unfortunate situation and how little I care about it. I love disrespecting people. It’s completely normal.

To know how much toxicity they can get away with.

6 Likes

I agree.

If EZ, in all it’s forms, is bannable.
Then why isn’t it included in the filter listing?

EZ = **

3 Likes

NOOOOO its not the same CMON