About Orisa.....what to do against her?

I don’t know how to feel about this hero, on one side I don’t want her to become useless… but on another side I find her kinda op at the moment and what a nerf, I feel like his kinda impossible to go near her or how to behave when I use a tank against her

If I feel my team is having troubles against Orisa, and I’m a tank, then I usually use BATTLE Orisa back. You creep up with your shield then after they throw down theirs, you throw down yours inside theirs and proceed to headshot… sometimes you die but it disrupts the flow of the game.

2 Likes

WDYM ? Just focus the shield and then blast her face, its not that hard.
Sure fortify is good but she has the head hitbox of a truck. Easy.

Its also a static shield, split to flank, get high ground and bait enemies to get out of the Shield cover to get picks. There’s really nothing much to it.

5 Likes

You play in a way that brings your entire team up to her.

Basically, i pick Mei, icewall her shield, and my team takes advantage of it by running right up to her shield and walk through together.

Doesn’t have to be Mei (Lucio used to be the most common), as long as you rush her shield.

1 Like

The guy said he’s playing tank. Just saying.

1 Like

well Orisa’s strength really just depends on what heroes are paired with her on the live patch.

if she has moira mei reaper with her, theres nothign you can do.

if the team paired with her are like mcree genji ana lucio, just run them over with Rein zar or dance around them with monkey dva.

Junkrat is an option. And after the nerfs to barriers, Junkrat could be king.

1 Like

Do you mean on live or on the PTR? Remember that she’s going through some significant changes that hit live on Tuesday.

you say that like orisa isn’t pelting you with 140 dps headshots while you try and kill her shield forcing you to retreat for healing, and giving her ample time to have another shield ready.

you say that like if you finally do break it she cant just fortify and face tank for the few seconds she has until her shield comes back

1 Like

All of which is going to be very possible come Tuesday

Junkrat will never be a better option for anything as long as he remains nerfed. You might as well play hanzo and take her head off.

Beside people telling just toxic stuff like they’re pro, telling the other to ‘‘get good’’ I really thanks whoever gave me some helpful tip, I have issue to face her as tank, (live Orisa, I dunno how she will become after the patch).

I mean each hero I play I feel is more a ulti battery… beside another Orisa.

As dps or support I can deal with her pretty decent.

I say that because this is not a 1v1 mate.
Pushing and destroying a shield its a team effort and if a 900 hp is keeping ALL of your team busy for 10 sec … thats not on Orisa (to put it lightly).

2 Likes

Normally as Dps the ‘‘only’’ way I find to counter her (but Is just me, I know there are other solutions) is to pick Bastion as shield melter… but this require a good ‘‘babysitting’’ from the team.