Abandonation - Crash on Startup

i need help ive been having this particular issue as well for months have been unable to play overwatch cuz of it i dnt get a error msg of sorts but it sounds similar to what ive been experiencing everytime i open the blizzard app to overwatch and hit the “play button” it loads up like its about to open in a full on black screen then it immediately closes down no error msg or anything the game never laods up at all not even to the menu logging in screen of Overwatch
i ahve also tried to post the paste bin link on this comment, but i get “your account is not allowed to post links”… so idk what to do about that ;/

Hey Abandonation,

The most common cause for the black screen crashes has been due to Razer Chroma, so try these steps. If that doesn’t work, let’s get a DxDiag to take a closer look:

1. Press Windows Key + R.

2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.

3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.

4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save

5. Paste the DXdiag into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the “code” button (</>). That’ll make the information much more readable.

It should look like this.

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

2 posts were split to a new topic: Nuke - Crashing issues