A support patch is coming OMG

True, but the practicality is everyone outside the highest levels counting on such things. You can’t count on such things.

In really high levels you CAN count on such things as people treat the game as like a job.

I’m really fed up of people cherry picking the exceptional circumstances and acting like that’s relevant for the rest of the game. Nowhere on these forums did it say “this is for top level play of Masters and up” and I’m sick of it being brought up as anything other than “well this is what 1% of the game does, I’ll give it 1% of my consideration and 99% of my consideration to the other 99% of the playerbase”

Yeah, you will see everyone’s health bar’s going up, but do you make the distinction between which are being healed at 65HPS and which are getting the lingering heal at 16HPS?

People bunch up naturally when u have a shield.

People dont bunch up naturally for Moiras healing either.

Well that would be 65hps in an aoe with a hot and thats not including her orb.

They nerfed Moiras heals from the 80 hps it used to be and i would be fine if it were to go back to 80.

I also don’t think Mercy’s healing needs to go to 60 or even 55 as she is. If and only if she has resurrect and/or Valkyrie changed or removed can then you look at buffing her healing.

That only applies to her orb which you didnt include in your “only 5hps more” point. Plus, flying heroes arent used much to begin with and I dont think that because shes inneffective at healing the 2 flying heroes we have negates the fact that shes perfectly capable of healing the other 90% of the cast.

Well what if it isn’t going back?

Her Ult could have much more impact.

It applies to her primary heal as well.

Then shed have 65hps that can be used to heal in an aoe while potentially also healing for even more or doing damage at the same time, which Mercy cannot do.

Her primary heal doesnt function as a projectile actually. It functions more like a beam and is “hitscan” minus the range. As long as you press left click and the target is within range, they will be healed as soon as you press left click regardless of how far away from you they are within range of her heal (e.g. someone 5 meters away from you will be healed at the same time as someone 6 meters away from you, her heal does not have a travel distance).

The “area” is just too narrow.

It needs to be far more like Winston’s primary fire, now THAT is an effect that deals 60DPS to multiple players, if Moira’s primary could do much the same width with the same or just slightly greater reach, but 65hps, now we’re talking.

I just hope that they woN’t nerf Ana and they will buff the other supports (especially the main healers).

I mean i’m kinda optimistic about it since from what we’ve heard Jeff and the dev team wants to reward the higher skill…

1 Like

I agree with you on that, I can only speak from my own experiences. But I think, the lower the levels, not only do the tanks get worse when it comes to said nade-blocking, but also the Ana players themselves get worse at throwing anti-nades, you know what I mean? But yeah, I started in gold and I can’t really remember that anymore, as I was last in Gold I think in season 8 or something like that. I do remember Plat and above not being too bad when it comes to Ana hitting nades. As I said, tanks that prevent nades get rarer, but also good Ana players get rarer, so…

I don’t focus in that mid-game, but judging from my healing stats after the match (like roughly 1.2k-1.4k healing per minute) I would guess the former, mostly.

Mostly, so as little as 51%? You guess only that much?

Well if we’re going by stats Moira heals about 15% more per game than Mercy, going from 50HPS to 60HPS is a 20% increase in healing and is likely to result in Mercy’s healing per game simply going up by that much.

This is NOT limited to GM, this is considering the game as a whole with no cherry picking of any particular rank, it’s the stats from Overbuff taken right now and checked, I didn’t go by memory.

Aaaand how many she do damage? Kills? How many hundreds of percent higher than Mercy?

1 Like

That too, heals the most and does the 2nd highest damage out of all supports, 2nd only to Zenyatta (of course). Not trailing Zen by that far of a margin either.

It’s silly to put your faith in 1 teammate to not fail.

But it’s leaked That the anniversary event is then. Also it will hit the experimental card unless rework