A simple, elegant tracer nerf

Increase the charge cooldown on blink to 6 seconds. When the cooldown completes, tracer gets TWO charges of blink.

This increases the window of opportunity to punish her. She recovers blinks at the same rate, she just needs to ration them more carefully, as she doesn’t get an additional one as frequently

12 Likes

It sounds elegant on paper, but it’s a clunky nerf akin to D.vas DM imho.

56 Likes

Just break her leg and call it a day

69 Likes

Make her wear something other than crocs**
Seriously those things are the opposite of elegant.

20 Likes
6 Likes

I’d like to see her effective range lowered a bit. It’s a lot farther than a hero like her should have, frankly.

7 Likes

But why does Tracer need a nerf?

49 Likes

I seriously doubt Tracer needs a nerf, Hail. She’s been a balanced Hero before and even now, well I think so, I haven’t played Overwatch for nearly a year and a half.

1 Like

that’s a buff and im for it

5 Likes

Tracer needs no nerfs.

11 Likes

Nah, that is way too harsh. I do not believe she needs nerfed, period. However, I would rather just have her wait 4 seconds for a recharge or something. Getting 2 at once after 6 seconds just sounds unintuitive.

1 Like

this is how you can tell somebody has never spent more than an hour playing Tracer lmao.

you never would have survived the scatter arrow hanzo era as a tracer player.

Hailfall, you Arent Funny. Stop trolling

4 Likes

Even when Tracer was at her best, that was only the case for like 1% of the player base.

I don’t understand why the common forum plebs are so adamant to neuter her in a meta where she’s trash-tier.

13 Likes

This is false, tracer is viable at all ranks.

The tracer players will be worse, but so will the people they play against.

5 Likes

Her win rate is atrocious in lower ranks.

13 Likes

Tracer is consistently in the bottom 5 of winrates in every rank. How is that viable lol

16 Likes

Crocs are comfortable asf. If I was tracer I will wear the most comfty shoes if I’m teleporting everywhere

1 Like

Funny how people only care about winrates when it’s convenient to their argument.

2 Likes

A simple, elegant, No

3 Likes