A question about Junkrat change

So they nerfed ult charge to compensate for damage buff? Ye that would be ok with 140, but with 130 it’s questionable.

You see, splash damage remains the same. So i have thoughts that he would actually get tire significantly slower from hitting the crowd. Which isn’t a good trade for +10 damage (though if it was +20 damage, it would be justified) – ultimate is already the only consistent part of his kit and it being strong and quickly getting is justified by having terrible primary attack (which phases through enemy models sometimes).

I have around 600 hours on the hero and play in low GM elo but so far only played on PTR with 140. Can’t yet form an opinion if he will really get tire slower in most situations now, after the most recent change on ptr.

Well, it’s an 8.3% damage increase in grenade.

But a 10% Ult charge nerf.

However 0% change on Concussion Mine.

So it’s probably a net nerf to Ult charge.

All the more reason devs should fix his projectile size.

3 Likes

Another Rat joins the fray!?

What is that? 10? 11 forum rats?

4 Likes

I know! We’ve got a new member!! If this keeps up, we may even hit the teens!!!

Welcome to the tree house OP! We’ve got tea and cake! No frosting tho. They nerfed that for Junkrat mains. Or sugar. They gave that to the Zarya mains.

He needs to get tire slower anyways

are you on NA, ive never seen you in my games

No, i play on EU. On NA, i have like 160 ping. Maybe it’s not so important for a projectile hero, but i’m just kinda used to EU. Though sometimes try NA with my 3500 second account.

1 Like

Actually
Latency/ping is more important for projectile than hitscan!