A plea for information regarding Symmetra

Would it be possible to have an update regarding the tweaks being done to Symmetra? Would you please shed some light on what you and the developers have come up with as to what you think would truly make her kit work?

I’m sure you’ve been reading the plethora of feedback regarding Symmetra 3.0 rework, its successes, and what the community deem to be failures. In a recent interview, you’d stated that you would be monitoring the state of Symmetra, and that you would make changes as they were needed.

Based on what you have seen so far, could you give us your ideas as to where you think she needs to go? What do you think about her primary fire, alternate fire, turrets, teleporter and ultimate? Will you be performing any tuning in regards to cooldowns, damage numbers, turret numbers, etc?

Any information you could provide would go a very long way to helping the Symmetra community relax. We’re wound up pretty tight right now, and the toxicity levels are rising. I don’t want to see this kind of behavior on the forums, I’d rather have constructive feedback that you can use to further fine tune the character we have grown to love.

Thank you, in advance!

1 Like

He probably won’t read this because you have broken the forum rules… take a min and read them

Thank you. Took me a moment to find “the rules” as there wasn’t anything stated plainly. I took a moment to peruse the “General Forum - Please read” topic. It should now be more in line. Thanks again for the heads up, Webster.

1 Like

I second this. Certain parts of the rework feel awesome while others feel awful. Most notable the primary fire and its tickrate. Please dont ignore symmetra for another year.

They’ve ignored this post for five months so…

Considering it didn’t have 100+ posts in it, it doesn’t surprise me.

It’s not as if it were sitting at the top of the list of posts…

They’ve never responded to any other recent Sym posts, regardless of number.

Case and point.

Oh, I know. Trust me. You’ve seen my presence in ALL of the Symmetra posts in the forums, speaking my mind, throwing out stats, making suggestions.

Sooner or later, it’ll get acknowledged. Or it won’t. /shrug