A New Journey is Right Around the Corner: Overwatch 2 PvP Beta Wrap-Up

So the only thing I can say is

I hope the game becomes good?

(Idk, good luck in the next beta)

1 Like

It’s been already leaked that that’s the case and the tweet got deleted, it seems. The whole “event” is most likely gonna be announcement of the release date in some late September. With that, the beta’s likely gonna be of the “preorder to play” variety like D2 Resurrected had. Then they might have one more beta, that’s just open, in August.

1 Like

plz buff dva for the next round. can’t wait though! ow2 definitely was more fun.

1 Like

How’s it feel knowing people preferred OW1 to OW2? Proven via a vote. It must sting, huh?

5 Likes

This beta ruined me Ow 1 just feels bad, farming for lootbox and i just want to quit

5 Likes

Same. I did not miss the live game at all. :rofl:

3 Likes

the only thing is the aim, it feels more fast, snappy

i guess the beta had some input lag

1 Like

Which means very little new content to test :sweat_smile:

I predict no new maps or game modes. Possibly a new support hero to make us forget the fast queue times (which means the role is not being played much) and tweaks to the support role in general (that will not change much).

1 Like

I’ll have to assume one of the takeaways was that people prefer 6v6 over 5v5.

2 Likes

It felt really bad, played an ow1 comp match last night and was popping off on hanzo, queued for ow2 right after and couldn’t hit a shot on hanzo.

1 Like

does the new journey include adding lucioball back into custom games for the vol2 event?

Wait, so is the next Beta going to be Open or Closed, and if it’s Closed, then do existing Beta Testers automatically get in?

back to play with hog on both teams in every game unlucky

Ill post this again here:

June 16 will probably be a dev announcement to showcase more information on OW2. Maybe new heroes, maps, new game mode, future release dates, etc

They definitely didnt say that is the date that the 2nd Beta will be.
Im just pointing that out for the people that think June 16 will be the 2nd beta.

Edit:

Yes exactly.

2 Likes

That Dev blog was horribly written.

It’s not clear whether June 16th will be when the new beta starts or whether on June 16th they will just announce some things.

3 Likes

I mean it isn’t going to start June 16 as that is a Thursday.

only thing i missed about live was dva is a lot more playable.

1 Like

Why cant I find anything on this leaked tweet? All the regular forums that would be all over a leak like that have nothing.

1 Like

I keep seeing people say it’s already confirmed consoles aren’t included in the next one which if that’s the case why tf would you guys even mention trying for console access. Just rip the bandaid off and say no.

I’ve gone through all my regular ow forums and I cant find anything about what this means, some people seem to think the 16th is the next beta, other people say it is not. I just dont understand why they would say ‘save the date’, you say that for once you have announced something, like ‘save the date’ ow2 pvp beta June 16th. Why would we save the date if it is just an announcement? Some people are going to book time off thinking the 16th is the next beta.