A mature Overwatch

What do you guys think an M-rated version of Overwatch would be like…?

12 Likes

just why???

12 Likes

I’m just curious… :thinking:

2 Likes

:rofl: ok i think it would be the same to be honest

6 Likes

i think they could get more ‘creative’ with the skins and character designs. but thats about it.

25 Likes

gibs. Nuff said

(F this 20 character sheet)

3 Likes

We need more

Basically what that translates to.

[Moderator Edit] Removing some inappropriate things from this post

M rated would be a cheap way to gain a player base. Alot of games try to be “edgy” with their over the top foul language and gore and the games ALWAYS suffer in the original, creative, fun department

19 Likes

I wouldn’t say that for ALL M-rated games, but I see where you’re coming from (I’m looking at you, GTA V.)

and words…

McCree randomly hits and kills invis Sombra “…The f*** was that…?”

14 Likes

The same? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Just Korean-type outfits (think Tera). Otherwise identical. What I am saying is, the change would be skin deep, and draw in lonely teens while pushing away the squeamish.

1 Like

Same thing + blood. Many of the topics in Overwatch are quite mature, and it’s a testament to Blizzard’s story design that they were able to incorporate many topics like racism and straight up murder (death of Antonio) in a T rated game.

Don’t tell me to swap off Widow,
Coolbreeze

9 Likes

It’s kind of crazy how there is already some blood splatter in the game already.

Is there? I haven’t seen any, which is quite embarrassing as I’ve been playing this game every day since the beta.

Coolbreeze

1 Like

Yeah, whenever you shoot people, there is some blood splatter…you’ve never noticed?? :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Yep, watch closely to the chracters when they are hit. Use moira and constantly suck for the best blood viewing experience as your test. It may depend on graphics settings to, but idk

3 Likes

all male characters (except genji) can finally not have a cardboard butt

8 Likes

Nope.

Ah, that may be the problem, am on Xbox.

Coolbreeze

1 Like

Well that’s weird, I play on PS4… :thinking:

1 Like