A love letter to the devs from Sym mains

Seriously lol. Hanamura point A attack is Sym’s entire Owl career now I guess :man_shrugging:

Surefour used her on kings row once and swapped after they capped, don’t forget. :joy:
And they’ve used her on blizzworld to skip the small strairway path. :joy:

1 Like

lmao the ninja edit for the extra pettiness :rofl::rofl:

I think we can reasonably expect them to eventually add a cooldown reduction when we manually delete the TP, same as Torb’s turret. Then these problems would be resolved.

Guess we can really forget the whole “teleport your team out of Graviton” huh?

1 Like

Is it reasonable to expect that though?

lmao

I find it disheartening that the cd reduction wasn’t implemented on initial testing.

Because she is complete trash and it was a throw move to do that :smiley: unless it was for all team mates then it was acceptable. Quite often in QP Symm will do that for only herself to try and score a big play for POTG. More often than not, she just gets melted.

I love it though cause as Ashe I can just “taking out the trash” on her and they tilt every time :joy:

See Raihan, Steevo, Hoshi, Lumi, hell even Seagull.

TP bomb and flanking are not just used for POTG bait. It’s how Sym can carry games when done skillfully.

Till you learn that turretbombing symmetra is the way every top 500 symm plays her. And it’s very effective when done right.

Passive symm is the weak symm and not the dps symm.

I am not interested in watching someone play a video game. Thank you for offering though but I’d rather learn on my own .

Then don’t knock it till you try it lmao.

But saying symms are throwing when they turretbomb is just ignoring how symm is supposed to be played now.

Ok I’ll just keep shooting dynamite in her face and watch her melt :joy:

And what does dynamite have to do with turretbomb?

Symm is weak to stuff that you can shoot past orisa shield regardless if she’s using teleport or not. Its not like teleport removes dots or symm is an ashe counter.

This is so stupid lol.

You learn from watching players better than yourself.

You come in here telling someone how to play (poorly I might add), and yet admit to not even knowing how the best Syms actually play her.

Damn, that’s so ignorant lol. Stay in your bubble miss Chelsea.

Did you not read the part where I am a Quick Play Warrior and do not step foot in your glorious grounds of Competitive play? I play maybe an hour a day there with my bestie and we really like to make Symms rage quit. It’s quite amusing :slight_smile:

I’m also a quickplay warrior and I make ashe players cry when I turretbomb next to them and they get horrifically grilled because they think they are safe from me in their perch and just pushing me away is not enough to save them. And watch them weep as I block their bob with my wall and laugh.

Your experience in beating symm players doesn’t mean it doesn’t work both ways.

Okay, so your admittedly limited opinion of the game and Sym in for that matter should be taken with a grain of salt.

Got it. I do wish your initial post had this disclaimer. Would have saved the time and effort of trying to understand your point of view.

I die a lot in fact, we do come across some of them that are good but they’re usually silver or gold portrait players which we don’t really play well against. Junkrat’s and reapers rage quit more than Symms though :joy:

MM ooooooooooookaaayy creepyzoid.

:mage: begone quickplay warrior :mage: