A list of MINOR balance changes

sojorun doesnt need buffs she is needing nerfs its being shown she is severely op and in some regions she is absoultely wrecking teams

OP suggested a nerf. Increasing her spread is a nerf since it makes her M1 less reliable.

That is a nerf tho. Its an increase in weapon spread.

1 Like

He suggested nerfing her not buffing her.
Thatā€™s a spread increase, not decrease.

I just checked for both of you and no, she doesnā€™t slow herself down.

Currently the only real self applied slows are D.Va Fusion Canons, Mercy Rez, Sniper scopes and Brig/Rein shields.

1 Like

That, and most beam heroes are not very high damage heroes. Symmetra tickles Orisa for the most part until she can get her rank 3 beam going, and even there Orisa has an instant knock back that is easy to land on Sym.

Iā€™ll do some tests tonight, and update the wiki with what I find.

3 Likes

I know that ā€˜ā€˜bigger number always means buffā€™ā€™ is a tempting way to look at every number change but sometimes it isnt true.

Weird. Iā€™ll have to check later, I havenā€™t paid super close attention so maybe thatā€™s old info that got overlooked on the wiki?

3 Likes

You might need to fix the primary description in another way:

It says the slow is 40% and at the notes on the bottom it says itā€™s 50%.

I donā€™t know which number is correct but I know she doesnā€™t slow HERSELF down when she uses primary.

Thx for your help tho.

I believe itā€™s just to indicate the slow applied on the enemy since when itā€™s a self slow it says:

-% movement speed penalty

Like it is with Mercyā€™s res.

Meiā€™s says -40% movement speed and Mercyā€™s says -75% movement speed penalty

And I think Mei never had a time where she slowed herself for primary, Orisa did but not Mei.

3 Likes

I find the whole thing weird, Iā€™ll see if I can script up a test using the workshop.

2 Likes

If you do, feel free to tag/ quote me later. Definitely am very curious now lol

3 Likes

I would mostly say: because of it. The spear is something that can stop him and fortify makes her less of a target for him. Orisa is pretty hard to kill and to pressure. For a tank like ball, that wants to scatter the enemy team all around, she is a natural counter to him.

1 Like

Wear a lab coat if youā€™re doing science!

2 Likes

Mei needs buffs not nerfs shes the second worst after sombra and right before genji

I meant her personal movement penalty while firing not her slow effect.

Ow i see, u still think she needs somthing else my thiught was to make the slow a stacking effect up to the 50% but add a damage increase like sym upping her damage to 150 after like a second call frost bight and it would linger for a second slowly thoughing out would need a lot of numbers tweaking but i just think it thematicly works well

I would like her slow increased, but the devs say people hate being CCed. So I thought by removing some of her personal movement penalty she could effectively ā€˜chaseā€™ targets better.

Sure, I will take it. Anything to make Sidewalk Piglet feel vaguely alive again.

1 Like

Well with one tank cc needed to be rained in because immagin a team of hog cassady mei brig and ana the tank would never get to do anything and be stun killed every time

Not saying the changes are bad, but most seem particularly, pointless?
Mei gets a not-so-slight nerf, Hog and Doom get some good quality adjustments, and Sombraā€™s could be interesting.

The rest look like change for the sake of it, donā€™t know how to feel about it.