A list of all my favorite forum users + a message for all of you

A lot of lists lately on this forum.

1 Like

Do i? Im not sure haha

Im in a weird situation where in well known but i dont stand out because i mostly just do general complaining threads and fight people a lot :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well technically I made this thread like a week ago. I just didn’t get much attention because i posted it late at night, but yeah.

Of course!! You’re a nice person and you’re one of the long running forum users who haven’t left.

1 Like

That’s how I feel :joy::joy:

1 Like

Its actually a very obscure fact that i did quit the forums for a period of time like a month or so lol

Since i didnt do a post about it nobody foumd out

But i feel like its less about when you leave and more about when you get the boot :joy:

2 Likes

By forum lore I mean the fun topics like this:

2 Likes

Its funny how a large percentage of people on here, I only know by my time in the Winky Face discord, like you for example even if we never really talked much :smile:

Yeah that is mostly because the winky discord is filled with well known forumers

Likely because we all expect to be bnned someday and dont want to lose contact lol

3 Likes

:eyes:

I hath been spotted…

2 Likes

Its fox hunting season!

2 Likes

Best be gettin your snipers then, cos this ain’t a slow fox.

1 Like

Wouldnt a flamethrower be better

2 Likes

I eat fire for breakfast.
I love fire… I keep it around me as often as I can.

I swear it will do nothing for you.

1 Like

Silly chibi you arent a dragon here, here you are a fox!

1 Like

When will you get a PC Dizzy? I wish to play with you so bad. The beam queen duo shall rise again.

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes:? :o

1 Like

Perhaps I need to change that…

Or just call me firefox since i’m about that slow.

1 Like

My list is everyone too

apart from the ones who dislike me for my love for my hero, then meh. Dislike the hero not the player :wink:

4 Likes

:mag: :male_detective: Hmmmmmm

3 Likes

Is it ChibiFox?
That’s my best guess so far…