A list of all my favorite forum users + a message for all of you

People just can’t recognize you without the Doom icon :stuck_out_tongue:

I feel the pain. If I wasnt banished until 3018 I would have about 13k posts by now

1 Like

When did I have a doom icon?

I think I had a Soldier hat for the longest time before I got banned

1 Like

You mean to tell me you’ve never been a doom main? I always remember who people are by their main and I couldve sworn you did doom stuff :eyes:

I have been known to have bad memory though so sorry if I’m having a mandela effect moment

1 Like

I do like to play Doomfist; I just don’t remember having a doom icon :joy:

I had Soldier hat for the longest time and that’s all I really remember

2 Likes

That’s intense, what did you do? :point_up: :rofl:

1 Like

My babies will now live in this post, you have provided shelter from the toxic acid rain

:umbrella:

:snail: :snail: :snail: :snail:

1 Like

i think i remember you with a scarab CP

1 Like

Was it the pinkish junk pirate icon?

1 Like

Since its illegal to speak of punishments, I’ll tell you about a fanfiction I wrote that totally isn’t the real details

Last night I sat down and wrote a story of a person who once made a topic about how they were annoyed by how pretty much every female hero’s butt in any new skins was covered up in some way with arbitrary waistwraps/skirts/halfskirts/long petal fabric/rectangle cloth/coats/buttflaps with the sole exception of launch widow and tracer.

They had accrued a few previous silences due to people flagging their pro-Brig threads and posts criticizing the blatant disgusting Brig hatred going on at the time, and gotten silenced over and over for it despite never calling anyone names or anything.

The butt thread was apparently the final straw and this person in my fanfic who isnt me got permabanned, so they came on their other alt accounts to complain and point out how ludicrous and stupid this was, and got 2000 more years of exile on those accounts as well

The person went way up the chain of ban appeals, to the boss of support basically and pleaded their case for days, with evidence that theyve never directly been toxic or trolling to anyone, and how they even did good for the community by starting and maintaining the Brigitte Brigade, a group for Brig mains dedicated to squashing bullying, both towards Brig players and from Brig players to other people

but it was not enough. And thus, fanfic person’s story was ended…

…until they bought a new copy of the game and vowed never to make butt-related topics ever again and never make a direct “buff brig’s kit” topic either anymore :sleeping:

2 Likes

Congratulations :heart:

Sowwee :frowning:

God, I want to make a favourite forum user post now just to put your name on it - What a story! :+1: :rofl:

Impressive. (Also screw the Support)

3 Likes

Some of the old “great forum lore megathread” topics of users always list me as an exiled species who came back from the dead lmao

I wouldn’t say this myself, support have really helped me before. During launch when I decided to name myself Mei because I loved her, I got so much pure liquid hatred and toxicity nonstop in comments and voicechat, literally every other game from both teams (Mei hate was at an all time high)

that it really affected me and made me start fearing the game and I had a bad sense of dread just thinking about it, so I wrote to support and they gave me a free battletag change even though I used my one free change

The real issue is the police-state dictatorship with how some of the rules are laid out and some of the moderators years ago. It was like a thanos snap

1 Like

I mean technically it’s kind of true… :v: :rofl:

I’m glad you did, that’s a good thing. Maybe it’s just the forums - I have some serious issues with the mods on here.

I don’t know how to say that I was…ahem…taken out…once not so long ago, with no explanation…Felt like a
░██████╗███╗░░██╗░█████╗░██████╗░
██╔════╝████╗░██║██╔══██╗██╔══██╗
╚█████╗░██╔██╗██║███████║██████╔╝
░╚═══██╗██║╚████║██╔══██║██╔═══╝░
██████╔╝██║░╚███║██║░░██║██║░░░░░
╚═════╝░╚═╝░░╚══╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝░░░░░

2 Likes

I…I don’t know what to say. Thank you. :sob::sob:

Twice in one day…I feel…so warm

Wut :no_mouth:

1 Like

Why are these a thing???

1 Like

F indeed

Good ol positive thread i stumbled upon

1 Like

To party

2 Likes

So ama head out boomers and let you enjoy your party.

Anytime friend :slight_smile: take care of yourself and stay safe!

Why not?

MagyTheMage!! Honestly you deserve to be on this list too

A lot of lists lately on this forum.

1 Like