A great lack of respect!

Hello,

I have been a Blizzard games user for over 20 years. Therefore, I believe I rightfully hold the title of a good customer.

I play and purchase a lot of games and content, so I don’t think I’m mistaken in saying that I contribute to Blizzard’s economy.

Let me explain my problem. As you know, on some games, especially Overwatch, updates often cause lobby and connection issues. And it happened to me, I was a victim of a connection error and couldn’t join the game. It only happened to me once since the update. I was able to continue playing throughout the evening, but in the morning, to my surprise, I found out I had been banned for the entire season.

Let’s be clear, I’m not complaining because I encountered a bug. It’s the first time it’s happened, so okay. However, I’m frustrated because I’ve submitted several support tickets and requests, but I haven’t received ANY RESPONSES (even after several days)… nothing, not even an email announcing my ban and the reasons, not even an update. There’s also no announcement on the website regarding this issue, which I know I’m not the only victim of. To me, this silence is scandalous and very offensive to people like me who have always supported the studio’s development… I’m so frustrated that I’m even considering giving up and completely stopping any activity related to Blizzard… and it breaks my heart because I know the developers behind it can’t do much…

In short, a little rant with the hope of being heard by Blizzard!

Good game to all,

Beaf

Probably related to the EU post about this: