A grandmaster players opinion on every hero balance wise (5/8/19)

Well…

Is normal that reinhart have a win battle button if the enemy dont have shield?

This mechanic dont hard penalize the enemy if they dont have reinhart?

And the reinhart shatter hitbox is a lot biger than just stand in front of rein.

im curous as towards what it is about widow that makes her unable to be balanced in your opinion

I honestly feel it is iconic in a way that Pharah is locked into her location. It also makes the difference between a good and a great Pharah very apparent.

I’d honestly rather they made the ultimate more deadly or something instead if it was an actual issue.

Like if a Pharah gets off a solid Barrage then that’s often going to win the fight for her team even if she doesn’t survive afterwards.

I just think how much more boring her decision making would be if you could just cancel after you get 1 seconds worth of rockets out. It would basically be like press q, quickly finish any low target, immediately disengage the ult at a man advantage and play like normal again.

Right now the ultimate is risky but rewarding - I think reducing the risky bit would make it out of place.

right now pharahs ult sucks because it locks her in a bad position

Wait… Why don’t we test these changes out in Workshop?

Or you could actually think like a gm player and not try to post threads like the last widowmaker one where you wanted her to be deleted?

And werent you the junkrat 1 trick anyways?? No offense but idk if you can be the one giving such ideas like these how this game should be balanced.

Also Brig havent (never) been broken. People just make her kit look broken so thats why she got ‘‘hundreds’’ of nerfs cause people were crying about her cause they didnt knew how to counter her & went 1vs1/1vs6.

why does everyone think im a junkrat one trick

Well cause you said that yourself a while ago before you got banned for that? Like you said 1 of the threads of yours btw.

this one?

I guess. But still.

My point is that like the last thread of yours where youre crying about that widowmaker should be deleted, etc I dont think you can be the one saying that what heroes needs to be like ‘‘fixed’’. (No offense ofc.)

1 Like

widowmaker is broken and its impossible to balance her, im not arguing with you anymore about it. good day sir

Lmao
I see. Just cause you dont like disagreeing with people doesnt mean you have to be childish about it.

Also *ma’am. But anyways I guess im not gonna argue with trolls anymore either.

1 Like

Still standby my statement of putting this in Workshop. Also, your Sombra changes are actually feeding the problem.

how so

1. im not a troll
  2. how was i suppose to know that, im not getting all pissy over being called sir
  3. how am i being childish, your refusing to give a proper counter argument

You gave her more mobility, thus giving her more angles to come from to hack. Because of the lower hack duration, you made it so she will stay back with teammates or bring one with her. You essentially turned her into the Ana that goes with a McCree to solo-ult an unsuspecting target. And because she’s more tempted to hack, she’ll build an ult faster and because she has more backup, you’ll probably be too distracted to get to her.

but i made hack less oppressive tho

I remember commenting on this thread before

I probably posted my own all hero balance thread too, but yea, ican live with most of this changes although some seem a bit useless

And i feel like reaper needs changes too

This was my take on this though

here we go fixed :smiley: :smiley:

i think reapers alright theres just better heroes

For context dis is what i gave him:

In GM, you could give him 100% life leech if you wanted and he’d still be useless because people Have the coordination to antinade him or just stun him to death, and he has no way to really close the distance sucesfully…

The healing reduction % is also good to deal with high healing.comps, giving him better utility

And giving him a engage ability lets him be more independant without needing to be boosted by the team to reach the fight and frees up wraith for its potential use as a mid-fight defense ability rather than to pull out