A blizzcon skin for 40€ becomes a weekly basic skin

Why does a blizzcon 2018 exclusive limited skin (Demon-Hunter Sombra) for 40€ become a basic weekly skin? I want my money back, i got fooled and scammed by blizzard entertainment.

10 Likes

they said “this skin will becomes available for free in 2019” you did that to yourself
and you didn’t buy the skin, you bought fhe ticket and the skin came with. you can only blame yourself.

154 Likes

Did you miss the part where it said it would be available separately in 2019? Or the constant stream of people wondering when it will arrive?

51 Likes

Where did Blizzard say it was exclusive?

6 Likes

Someone still thinks the 40€ was for the skin…

42 Likes

It was clearly stated it would be available later in 2019.

I mean, at least the rest of us were aware it would be available in some way later in the year, we only talked about it since last Blizzcon up until now.

7 Likes

Not only was it widely known it’d be available again - as many have pointed out - but I’d like you to answer this:

How does other people having the skin in any way devalue you owning the skin?

I really don’t get this mentality. You thought the skin was cool so you bought it. Other people having it does not make it less cool.

If you wanted a Ferrari and Bill Gates said he’d personally buy you one, would you be excited? Alright, what about if he bought everyone else on your street one as well? Would that make you not want it then? XD

14 Likes

you literally scamed yourself by doing what most people tell you to do aka read the bloody fine print and thats quite literally all your fault

Oh geez what a whiny kid. Besides, jokes on you because they always said the skin would be available for everyone in the future.

1 Like

That old mentality comes from playing wow where every self righteous think only he should hood the item no one else .

3 Likes

The skin wasn’t 40 bucks, the ticket was. BIG difference.

Weird way to say you can’t read.

13 Likes

u played yoself

it said when you bought it that it wasn’t going to be exclusive.

2 Likes

The skin itself wasn’t 40 bucks. Maybe you paid that 40 dollars because you wanted just that skin, but it wasn’t JUST for that skin.

Also they clearly stated it would be released for free.

2 Likes

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

For almost a year players have been complaining about it not being added in a timely manner, now that it is players are complaining about it not being exclusive despite it being advertised as ‘early access’ (for lack of a better term).

Right , everyone here should travel to blizzcon just to earn the right for a skin … (and btw if I ever get money to go to blizzcon any ow skin is only a second tought to me)

not everyone live where blizzon take place (I live in Italy for example).

seriously get over it, 2 years (or more? dunno when that skin was released) passed and now after years of waiting we can get it aswell, does it hurt you? does it stole anything from you?

seriously this argument of ‘‘I payed so why they should not’’ is the most childish thing I ever read in this forum.

and ye I know prob is a troll or bait post probably -.-

no you spend money without reading the terms … take it as a lesson instead of complaining while i’m enjoying my free skin. NONOMNOMNOM

It’s still going to remain exclusive after the event ends.
They have delievered their promise that they will make it avaliable to everyone at some point this year.

I see it as a win/win situation. The skin will remain exclusive after the event ends so that us virtual ticket holders won’t feel scammed and it makes the people who have been waiting for the skin happy aswell.

2 Likes

Perhaps you should’ve spent that money on a book and learned to read.

7 Likes

Another one of these threads? Damn, just stop. You don’t buy the ticket for the purpose of just getting one skin. If you did that, then it’s your fault, since it said the skin will be available again in 2019…

Blizzcon’s virtual ticket is aimed at people who can’t go to blizzcon in person, and so they can get access to all of the panels online when they happen.

Sure, people are still going to buy it for the skins, but it DID say that the sombra skin would be available again, so you played yourself, sorry.