Relive Your Overwatch Glory!

Relive Your Overwatch Glory!

Celebrate Overwatch's 100 million player milestone with a personalized recap video.

View Full Article

9 Likes

Itā€™s been a great year for Overwatch! Hereā€™s to the next 100 million players!

On the topic of reliving the past and the widely disputed topic of the upcoming Directorā€™s take - I donā€™t think you should bring 6v6 to OW2 - instead I think you should simply bring back the OW1 client as a separate game! This allows you to continue in the direction of radical change for OW2 while the original game can remain forever in its final patch as the ā€œstable versionā€ - this gives players the choice and agency to select the version of Overwatch that they prefer! (In the same way that we had it for the brief period that the Overwatch 2 beta was available and we could select from either game!)

:partying_face:

12 Likes

Iā€™m sure the original post meant ā€˜accountsā€™ not players.

28 Likes

How about a free skin? I mean other games give free stuff for something like this, but we get a video?

9 Likes

And you are surprised how ?
We donā€™t even have it out of US.

#NeedMoreLube

12 Likes

Its only for usā€¦Kinda sad ngl

7 Likes

80 million smurf accounts lol

34 Likes

X.

Donā€™t you guys have L.A. Noire?

4 Likes

This is not working for me, not getting a video

10 Likes

100 million yet you see the same handful of players every day.

20 Likes

*Currently, the Overwatch 2 Personalized Recap Video is exclusively available to players in the United States who are opted into receiving Marketing Communications and have actively played Overwatch 2. Opting in to receive Blizzard marketing communications will not make this video immediately available and will only make you eligible to receive future campaigns.

well thatā€™s unfortunate

I think I was already opted in but will keep an eye out for is being available. Sounds neat

I watched it for my main. Wasnā€™t terribly interesting, but cool I guess

12 Likes

So how do I actually get the video? Iā€™m already opted in but the link keeps telling me to update my settings.

4 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

L

5 Likes

The video worked for me, included stuff like my hours played, K/D ratio, top three friends played with, most played hero, etc.

3 Likes

Thank you overwatch for putting basic information found on my career profile into a video filled with gameplay that isnā€™t from me.

25 Likes

Only available for US. zzzzzzz

9 Likes

My ā€œtop teammatesā€ is just one name Iā€™ve never seen before lol

to edit, I donā€™t know if Iā€™ve ever grouped with anyone on this account so :person_shrugging:

7 Likes

idomoo com ?

Your Account ID and Battletag will be shared with Idomoo

Idomoo | Personalized Video With Interactivity and AI

Drive sales. Boost engagement. Crush your ROI targets.

Wtf is this garbage?

This is their 100million milestone reward / update

11 Likes

Some ā€œAIā€ ā€œcompanyā€ stealing our info i guess.

17 Likes