Overwatch 2 Season 11 Midseason Update – TRANSFORMERS, Summer Games, new Mythic Weapon skin, and…

Overwatch 2 Season 11 Midseason Update – TRANSFORMERS, Summer Games, new Mythic Weapon skin, and more!

Jump into Overwatch 2 for an Action-Packed Summer featuring TRANSFORMERS, a new Quick Play Hacked, and the return of Summer Games.

View Full Article

3 Likes

And the Lifeweaver buffs?

7 Likes

Log in and play the game yourselves for ONCE. Its blatantly obvious to everyone now that you don’t if you can drop a patch like this unironically.

13 Likes

The Transformers collaboration has to be the best one so far!

You guys should add a third person mode - it would make skin sell better!

:partying_face:

2 Likes

Art team once again single handedly carrying the Overwatch 2 franchise :partying_face:

2 Likes

so i have to Pay you to get a hammer skin,naa im good greedy.

2 Likes

$50 for 4 skins?

LOL

10 Likes

shop updates and old recycled events are no worth a post from blizzard, 6vs6 and pve story mode now or game is done

4 Likes

So basically in your eyes 20 minute queues are the key to saving this game? That is a bold take.

Relatedly I like how you think PvE story modes just happen as though they can put one out “now” like teams dont spend years creating them.

Skins look great.

1 Like

have you read patch notes? tankier tanks, oh jesus boy, anything is better than this mess ow2 developers created

they had 5 freaking years to do something, they cant do a stupid 20 minutes mission? then game is done

And once again Lifeweaver is left out in anticipation of his mysterious upcoming “changes”

I’ll make this simple and quick: give us 7 dmg thorns

Take the Petal out of the frying pan. You’re burning it. And we’re not even hungry for it in the first place

wheres the hammer lol

1 Like

you guys cant balance

2 Likes

Am I the only one who feels like Ramatra’s character model is too small for a megatron skin? The skin doesn’t resemble the big purple monster megatron was in the 90’s at all

Cash grab in disguise.

5 Likes

If the queue time is longer than the game people are just going to play another game killing the game which is the problem 6v6 had so 6v6 would absolutely be the death of OW as we saw it dying due to it already.

Meanwhile again we saw what they had for PvE back in season 6 and now there is no one working there on it so presumably they would have to hire an entire team put them to work and then in 3-4 years we would see results. That is a far cry from “now”.

oh yeah the queue tiems argument, always ignoring overwatch 1 was an abandoned game with no content and everyone was waiting for overwatch 2 pve story mode, instead of patching the problems of 6vs6 it was just abandoned and people got tired of waiting 3 years, thats why queue times were high

and before there was nobody working on them, did anyone actually did something? they were literally doing just 4 missions for 4 years and then after relasing those missions they had no time to do anything else?

1 Like

Queue times are a ratio issue not a population issue so that a meaningless argument. The ONLY way queue times can be a population issue is if there exists a role for which there is not an instant queue, but there was not outside of top 500 at weird hours. The problems of 6v6 were the 2 tanks. The only patch they could have done to fix the issue of 6v6 was to go 132 which I suspect is not the solution you want.

After they released what they had about 9 months ago, they were fired so no one exists to be working on it. As for what they were doing I suspect various talents and enemy design (both visual and AI), basic map design, story writing, and generally about none of it enough to make a complete game. I would love to know what caused them to accomplish so little in 3-4 years of full development but I suspect it will take years to really find out. I would wager we are seeing bits and pieces of what they were doing in various game modes (they probably sprinkle them into the random PvE minigames they do or the PvP ones as well) but clearly nowhere near enough for a full game.

I wouldnt say the devs created the mess… they laid off all of the devs