Overwatch 2 Season 11 Midseason Update – TRANSFORMERS, Summer Games, new Mythic Weapon skin, and…

I’ve never jumped into a game and felt this bad about changes this quick before. Can we cut the crap and have the 6v6 conversation now?

It’s just mind blowing that anyone who actually plays this game would think these were good changes. The game is unplayable.

3 Likes

Revert to S8. Every change since then has made the game worse. Ex support main never queuing support again.

Oh boy, I’m so excited to spend my life savings to purchase these skins. Surely they’ll use my money to make excellent balance patches.

What’s this? Oh boy! They released one today! I’m sure it’ll be great.

Considering $20 is the normal price for a skin (and has been for a while, long before Overwatch 2 released).

If you were to buy them separately it would cost you $80.

I actually kinda like the game (other than the overpriced skins(but they look cool) I’ve been playing since ow1 and yeah it’s overpriced but it’s a good game imo even tho I’m not the best player lol

Hey guys you forgot something when you added Summer Games, you forgot the competitive game modes for them, or at least for Lucioball, I don’t care what you do about the volleyball, just let me play Copa Lucioball again…

What are you aiming at?

Why a Transformers collab when after this patch, the far more appropriate collab would be a Rampage collab?

can we stop pretending these “balance” patches will solve the fundamental issue that you guys took a 6v6 game and made it 5v5 and didn’t actually change it from the ground up in the very beginning?

id rather the mythical double shield than the unkillable solo tank, just bring back 6v6

This is the most underrated comment! Now I’ll be thinking about Transformers all day.

The thing is, they can set the base price to anything they want and offer a discount. It doesn’t mean it’s a deal.

If I set my skin prices to $1000 and offer a 90% discount, that’s still $100.

reinhard optimus skin have a voice line saying “we have to stop enemies no matter the COST” wink wink

If the standard price for skins across most games on the market is $20 (which it is).

And I offer you 5 skins + a bunch of extra stuff for $50

That’s a deal, whether you like it or not.

That’s just markup. The actual value is what you’re willing to part with.

Tell me you don’t know how pricing works, without telling me you don’t know how pricing works.

where 6v6 blizzard?

That’s not pricing. That’s marketing.

Again, you don’t know what you’re talking about.

You mentioned ‘markup’ which isn’t what you think it is, and now you’re talking about marketing, which has nothing to do with setting prices.

Come back when you actually have some basic knowledge of the things you want to discuss.

Cool looking skins (unfortunetley) do not make a fun game.

Ah, your right. I will invest a $100 now. :smiley: What a steal!