Overwatch 2: Invasion is here with new adventures, a new hero, and new ways to play!

Overwatch 2: Invasion is here with new adventures, a new hero, and new ways to play!

It’s Overwatch 2’s biggest update yet, introducing new hero Illari, the Flashpoint PvP game mode, and the start of our all-new Invasion Story Missions!

View Full Article

6 Likes

Thanks for the info… it’s really fantastic that we have the game on Steam now!

Any chance that we could get mouse keyboard support for console please and separate the input pools between input method?

I would love to see support for Mac and GFN and other cloud gaming services as well!

:heart:

2 Likes

People who were saying 6.5… it’s an 8.5 to me. Just finished Rio mission.

2 Likes

Reinstalling, I am giving you one more chance, Blizzard. :slight_smile:

1 Like

One thing that concerns me is the lack of a pro-rating option for BP + PVE pricing.

Could see a player would buy the BattlePass for $10, but then balk at paying $15 for PVE, despite it bundled with $10 worth of coins.

You’d think
PVE price, if already own BP = $5, as an option.

3 Likes

Invasion is an awesome name cause it representes the devs invading our wallets with a half baked pve mode, nice

10 Likes

Buyer be ware, if you buy the invasion bundle you will not get it. On going issue that has not been resolved.

4 Likes

What do those numbers stand for… ?

1 Like

6.5 is the rating some streamers gave the story mode as a whole after playtesting it.

6.5 is generous :p…

The first mission in Rio is too short. The second one is the longest and the last one is average. I only liked the second mission and the PVE event Underworld is kind of boring.

Glad you like it though :slight_smile: !

2 Likes

That’s why I said to me its an 8.5. I replayed Archives trying to use all heroes once, getting all achievements, completing without dying etc.

Yup I’ll do the Legendary difficulty at some point but I’m less hyped than usual to do it Day One. It’s permanent so there’s time, I guess…

How you can justify 15 dollars for 4 missions that are lower quality archives missions? You have failed the community and game. You took 5 years and abandoned OW1 for this? You guys should be ashamed of yourself. Its sickening.

13 Likes

my game doesnt work after this update :smiley: i dont know why, does somebody have the same problem? when i join the game, it starts loading, and when it find a game it just dont join, and everything like, locks???
can somebody help pls?

It was supposed to be here, but since I bought it on steam you decided to just take my money and not give me the missions or credits or anything.

1 Like

It’s not really here when you keep locking things behind paywalls out of a desperate grab for money in the game you’ve killed.

It was insulting enough when you backtracked on story the first time, to ask $15 for a whopping 3 missions of a feature you promised at launch* is insane.

9 Likes

Can we let Null Sector just win? $22.45 AUD doesn’t seem worth it.

And we still haven’t had archives yet in Overwatch 2.

3 Likes

Is there any way to purchase the missions not bundled with the 1000 credits? I have 2000 credits from previous bundles and it kind of forces you to having currency to get the battlepass, which im not interested in the cosmetic items…

I would rather they keep the credits for cosmetics and I get a little bit more accessible playable content

2 Likes

Hello Blizzard, those Invasion missions you made are great… I really enjoy the story, the characters and all the dialogue and cutscenes. It is a job well done. I only hope you WILL make more missions and tell more stories because 15 dollars for 3 missions is just not right and not what people want to see. Im glad that the story missions are finally here because they are the big thing OW2 really needed. Please, make it a solid, beautiful and “worth it” story campaign. Be inspired by early W3, SC2 and diablo campaigns.

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

4 Likes