Get ready for trickster fun with the Mischief & Magic event – now live!

Get ready for trickster fun with the Mischief & Magic event – now live!

The sneaky Rogue Kiriko has taken one of Alchemist Mei’s artifacts, and it’s up to Royal Knight Genji to stop her in Overwatch 2’s newest game mode.

View Full Article

9 Likes

The new mischief and magic mode looks really interesting!

I’d love to see the addition of a third person mode in which you could toggle between third person and first person… Could be a cool way to get to actually see our skins properly!

:heart:

10 Likes

Can’t wait for people to find OOB spots

5 Likes

Should be amusing for a game or two. Looks kind of limited, especially with random props.

2 Likes

Sounds exactly the same as Windtrace in Genshin, eww.

5 Likes

When did Kiriko become a Rogue? I use to main rogue!!

I want my SAP, STUNLOCK, cloak and be able to change my blade poisons to WHATEVER I WANT, again!

yes, I want crippling poison and Deadly poison abilities bacK!! none of the talent tree stuff… grrrrr. grumble grumble. :grin:

2 Likes

Magic in Overwatch?

Oh right, you already destroyed any kind of lore you had anyway.

10 Likes

True, the lore has been destroyed, but in this case is it because this season takes place in a fantasy world.

I mean, mei isn’t an alchemist, is she?

10 Likes

How do you know they’re not on MacOS?

1 Like

It’s like Windtrace in Genshin Impact yet more boring and less rewards.

Miss me with this budget mini event.

3 Likes

there’s a difference?

boooooooo bring back lucio ball its the only fun game mode in this busted game

2 Likes

Another failed mode. Yaaay.

7 Likes

Devs likely stole the idea from something they saw other kids playing in Roblox. Literally everything about this game feels like it was designed by (and FOR) 8-12yr olds.

Just log off already then if it’s so bad

8 Likes

Well, I hope they find a way to make Cassidy nade less frustrating to play against in Season 6.

2 Likes

A snoozefest to wrap up this boring season.

:zzz:

Play Garrys Mod if you like prophunt.

5 Likes

This mode and skin are very underwhelming. Played it for about an hour total already and it’s bad.

This game is a joke.

3 Likes

It’s not cool to lock an item behind a specific condition. I.E, get an ult kill with Dragon Blade for the player icon… most rounds end before anyone even gets an ult.