8:30 queue for 12 minute game

I just spent 8 minutes and 30 seconds in a queue for a 12-minute game where I was just trying to click on heads that went the full three rounds on a king of the hill map, which was cut down from a maximum of five rounds because Jeff Kaplan claimed it was too devastating to lose what at the time was the most competitive experience in Overwatch. This was at an SR of 3345 and 4 pm on the East Coast of the US, which has plenty of players. Tank and support players need to shut the hell up on this topic.

Who in their right mind actually getting paid to work on this game thinks this is ok? I don’t understand you people. There was a masters player in the game so it’s not like the SR spread was awfully tight either. Mid diamond is not the Overwatch stratosphere. The following game another masters player whose season high is GM. The game lasted 8 minutes! 2 CP. What is that, two of the three or four map types?

It’s such a shame seeing a game that has plenty of creativity in it and that wasn’t made to look like a.s.s just because that’s the easy way to do it run down into the ground due to softness and incompetence.

2 Likes

You’d really dislike games like WoW where the DPS queue times for Raids and Dungeons is like x5 and even more than that at times :nail_care:

3 Likes

Yup. I am sick of it too. I’d like to play a dps character, but someone thinks that 2s is supposed to save this game… :face_vomiting:

1 Like

I queue with my friend and I pick both DPS and Support, sometimes both of us will get support, sometimes both of us will be support and other times I will be DPS and she will be support lol.

You know you’re desperate when you try to bring up WoW queues.

3 Likes

well maybe if you didn’t join the DPS crowd in screaming for tanks and support nerfs games might be quicker, but oh well. I and all the tank/supports I played with moved over to DPS, not wanting to be in Rein Jail for the 4th year in a row and not wanting to learn a hero then have them gutted because of DPS youtubers.

3 Likes

That moment as a havoc dh where you’ve been sitting in queue for almost 2 hours… Yeah… I know how that feels.

1 Like

I’ve seen some sad sack troll attempts on the internet, but this is special

5 Likes

Your crying isn’t for this thread. The queues were already long. Go be a little punk elsewhere. And no, I didn’t join whatever it is you’re imagining hurt you unfairly.

Doubling down. You know your life is sad when this is your default way of interacting with others the moment you feel safe behind your keyboard.

2 Likes

By all means, keep waiting 15 minutes to play a game you already ruined lmao. Enjoy!

What’s sad is being around this forum as much as you are not contributing anything of value.

This is exactly what I mean by not being soft with people like this.

I think you’re shouting at yourself in a mirror bruh.

You’re trying WAY too hard to be this bad at trolling. Hahahahahaha.

Damn dude, you regress into a junior high lunch room the moment anyone disagrees with you and have the balls to say anyone else is soft?

Props, but you jet puft at this point.

I’ll leave you alone as you’ll just never stop. Work out your problems.

Jetpuft STAY puft. The softest linen.

Yes, as they should be, considering there’s still like the other huge portion of the game. If you’re comparing dps queue times to WoW, you really just hate dps players.

3 Likes

Care to offer a solution?
Removing 222 isn’t a solution.

1 Like

Yes, queue times are ridiculous. Role queue is a terrible addition and they better remove it.
I do not want to spend 20 minutes queuing so that I can get into a match where the enemy’s Moira just takes away all of the fun by being OP and RNG. It’s ridiculous and the dev team clearly want the game to lose players.

Obviously not for the faint of heart.