Embark on a mythic adventure in Overwatch 2 Season 5

Embark on a mythic adventure in Overwatch 2 Season 5

A new quest, new skins, and new fun ways to play are coming this season to Overwatch 2

View Full Article

11 Likes

This is super exciting… I’m so excited for season 5!

I can’t wait for this game to come to all cloud game streaming platforms as well so I can enjoy it on any device heh…

:heart:

5 Likes

Well that trailer was underwhelming as expected lol

Prop hunt though is interesting. That’s not something I ever thought would come to OW

6 Likes

Where’s the PvE?

Where’s the Talent Systems?

Where’s the product we were LITERALLY PROMISED?

21 Likes

I think you guys forgot to add weapon inspect

Just like how you forgot to add back 6v6.

Maybe next patch!

28 Likes

tl;dr prop hunt + beach volleyball. And that’s all folks.

See you in season 6

5 Likes

Pretty “meh” as expected. Its also sad to see ANOTHER Genji skin and ANOTHER Rein skin and ANOTHER Lucio skin and ANOTHER Weaver skin…

I mean come on…

5 Likes

We are also changing challenges that require only wins to complete to now allow all games completed in total, with wins counting as two games played. We’ll be adjusting the total number of games required to be higher, but players will likely spend the same average amount of time to complete the challenge as before.

LET’S GO!

2 Likes

Skins all look pretty good, prop hunt could be a lot of fun, I’ve never been hugely concerned with seasonal modes/pve/event stuff but this one looks like it could be alright.

Mostly excited about skins. I don’t think I ever paid attention to goals/achievements/xp anyway.

Kiriko skin is lookin’ pretty cool. Lucio as a bard? Woop woop.

Only concern is WHERE IS MY MOIRA SKIN???

1 Like

I mean. He just came out this season and has very few skins, what?

I can understand the others but this one is a little confusing to me.

4 Likes

another kiriko skin as well but im not surprised by that. if there were metrics maybe kiriko has made the most money for them. just guessing

1 Like

Am I reading this wrong or is questwatch not a gamemode and just a fancy name for the battlepass?

3 Likes

wow a trailer to tell us how we can spend more money on a game that cant bring any new content!!! pog pog pog

3 Likes

That was a really good trailer

2 Likes

My thoughts:

Another “showcase the skin” mode. (0/10)
Prop hunt. (better late than never I guess, 5/10)
Lucioball returning (11/10)
Volleyball (8/10)
The skins (10/10)… paid (0/10)
Mythic skin (8/10)
OWWC (100000000/10)

I call it the Stalling Season. Please only play if you wanna play, it’s the utmost worst season since the content drought imo.

2 Likes

Tracer, alongside her trusted companion GR-iffon Orisa, has set out to explore the magical kingdom of Overland to become a knight. They will meet both friends and foes, as they look to save Queen Emily and her kingdom from the terror of Demon Lord Reinhardt. As you unlock tiers in the Season 5 Battle Pass, you will also unlock new chapters in their role-playing adventure.

I have just lost all interest in whatever this mode is.

2 Likes

no shop skins?? all skins in the battle pass?

I don’t think they’ll ever do that.

Add a new hero no :worried: :worried: :worried:

Lifeweaver is new and literally has 3 Legendaries.

I agree with the others though. This is Genji’s 4th OW2 skin.

He’s gotten a mythic, 2 legendaries, and an epic.

Meanwhile Ana has gotten a single low effort legendary and now she’s just getting a low effort recolor of her Bastet skin.

2 Likes