7/28 Patch Deactivated

Damn, I knew Deflect was powerful, but that it was even powerful enough to deflect the nerfs… :joy:

10 Likes

REINHARDT!

If you want barriers to not be dominant, Reinhardt needs to be nerfed. So long as he brings a metric TON of barrier to the party it will NEVER be a bad idea to stack another barrier.

All barriers are OP. They give your team more sustain than healers do, and do so far more effectively than any other kind of tank to the point that the off tanks are almost completely useless.

Barriers are why damage is so high.
Barriers are why healing is so high.
Barriers are why health is so worthless and why having 150 as compared to 200 health just isn’t a massive drawback anymore. Roadhog just explodes these days.

Roadhog.

You cannot coddle Rein. He needs to be nerfed same as all the other barriers.

3 Likes

Thanks for the transparency :heart:

3 Likes

Yeah. Who knows if there was gonna be another major/minor bug that’ll mess with the game. Last time, there was a bug that made everyone from bronze to Top500 queue together in one match. Crazy, but hilarious at the same time.

2 Likes

they got the changes reversed; they fixed genji opening up and closing only to open up for real, and they gave the route 66/gibraltar door a nerf

it’s a small indie company, what do you expect? any sort of competence?

WE RULE ONCE MORE OVER THE WHINY GOLDS THAT CALL ANYTHING OP. BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA, Suffer.

I wonder what kind of clown college you have to have graduated from to not acknowledge that Genji was objectively OP

10 Likes

It’s not small my dude, check out fitzy’s video. Brig’s pack is glitching visuals on left click and Hammond. That’s huge.

1 Like

We know this is code for “Sombra/Reaper can reach unintended locations” :wink:

1 Like

Ah yes, Reinhardt is to blame for the Orisa + Sigma meta.

Right. Gotcha.

3 Likes

Fourth most picked hero in GM above most tanks and supports despite their rosters being half the size, but ok.

Also yeah, Sym main. You gonna drop a plat take about how she’s low skill?

7 Likes

I’m all for being paranoid about OWL being the reason for genguwatch, but the league lags live by two weeks. Tues vs. Wed won’t matter.

Thanks for the quick post on the patch deactivation!

Wow, lots of feedback from Blizzard, I’m really liking it. :+1:

1 Like

It’s a snag, I’m sorry it upset your day so much. I think they’re standing by what they said are the results of their experimental card.

I hope they resolve this quickly – as a tank main, I really hate Genji’s RMB shotgun, and I’m really looking forward to the partial revert of some of Genji’s buffs.

2 Likes

I’m just more upset I have put so much faith in overwatch but to be let down countless of times. I’m more upset I invested so much in the game and defended overwatch when they show me time and time again I shouldn’t.

I’ll get over it. I’m pretending I didn’t hear this was a fluke, and it will be alright tomorrow.

A thing to keep in mind is covid has hit small businesses enough, it’s hard to get regulars to come back since they are used to gaming at home now and also money is tight for a lot of people. Problems like this doesn’t make our overwatch regulars happy (which there’s very very few now), and I’m one of them. I wasn’t the only one mad at this news. I’m watching our regulars for overwatch play rogue company instead…

I suggested it since the game isn’t getting fixed today.

That’s sad. I’m shaking my head right now.

3 Likes

I’m not happy either – my go-to game when I don’t play Overwatch is APEX Legends, but I’ve been hearing good things about Rogue Company too. I might try it out one of these days if I’m fortunate enough to get a key while watching it on Twitch.

Here’s to hoping we get good news from Blizzard soon!

Wondering of they’re still working on it

my guess is while making changes someone screwed up and caused a game breaking bug i dont see any other reason why they would pull a patch like this

Thank you for communicating with us^^ take your time! bring update whenever :smiley: