7/28 Patch Deactivated

feel free to delay it another week :slight_smile:

1. Genji buffs should never have gone to live in the first place
  2. Buffs have lasted way too long
  3. The bugs in the patch should have been caught before they passed the PTR

Absolutely crazy how this stuff can be allowed to happen

21 Likes

Are you guys aware of the Wrecking Ball bug? When he attaches himself to the payload, he just starts freaking out and teleporting all over the map. This works almost consistently when you use Brigitte Repair Pack on him while he’s attached.

5 Likes

The career profile on console is still bugged. Doesn’t fit the screen.

1 Like

WDYM? It’s not a bug, its a feature.

Blizzard? Out of all the things you can blame blizzard for, making glitchy games is not in of them. They caught an error. It doesn’t happen that often. Why are you making it seem like it does?

Found bug:

Somehow genji was nerfed this patch

9 Likes

I think this is because Brigitte’s armor packs on this patch completely messed up any ability that scoped or shifted the camera.

I don’t think it’s because they’re hesitant to nerf Genji. I’d rather keep Genji as he is right now than literally bug out certain heroes’ abilities because they have a scope…

2 Likes

There’s a bug where a Brigitte armor pack will obliterate any hero’s camera/abilities that scoped, or shifted the camera angle in any format.

3 Likes

I don’t think anybody really cares about whatever the snag may have been. This hero is broken and nobody wants to play the game until this garbage is fixed. I’d rather have some stupid armor pack glitch than this.

4 Likes

Genji when his nerf gets cancelled:

1 Like

Yes, we noticed and weren’t supposed to.

Thats also a feature.

…What?

Did you watch the clip? It glitches your camera…like, horrifically. You can’t even see where you’re going. That was not a thing until this patch.

im 99.9% sure that was a joke

1 Like

Please just let me be stupid in peace lol

2 Likes

Yep, intended feature.

Is this it?

Is this the one?

The change we didn’t know we needed, but got?

Maybe this patch have been disabled, because they will merge current PTR with Live. Would be nice!

I actually went 1-1 in that hour. Then I proceeded to lose 2 more afterwards because the enemy team had a Genji and we didn’t

2 Likes